2.4.2 Patch Notes

When can we download the patch ?
"
Yashu251 wrote:
When can we download the patch ?

Within the next two days
(https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1767835)
"
Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

Wait, what was the issue? How problematic was this for Armour players? Will the fixes have a meaningful impact on the survivability of those that main Armour?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
No german version in sight?

So sad :_(
"
Lorkan wrote:
No german version in sight?

So sad :_(

German as a native language is like 10th in the world for usage. Russian, English and Portuguese are all higher. So only 6 more to go before German.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
"
Fixed several armour modifiers not affecting armour against projectile hits, or affecting it incorrectly. This included all armour granted by body armours.

Wait, what was the issue? How problematic was this for Armour players? Will the fixes have a meaningful impact on the survivability of those that main Armour?

The issue was ("is", for two more days), that Armour Rating from your chestpiece did not work at all against Projectile Damage, most notably.
Thread in question.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 16, 2016, 9:58:33 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

This is a huge fix, especially for those of us who were exclusively wearing "The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate", and using an armor-centric build. Quite a few Exiles suffered meaningless deaths during this league, notably because of this chest piece bug. I'm really glad to see it finally fixed.
Last edited by TheIronBankofBraavos on Nov 16, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
[quote][url][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u][/url][/quote]
"
"

I have noticed that I have lower armor against projectiles despite the fact that I wear Titicus' Span (which is supposed to give you extra armor against projectile attacks). I'm betting that it's the same type of issue.

On a related note, is Titicus' Span also fixed in this iteration? The patch notes say only say "body armors" :(
A Belligerent Expert System
There's so many things I'm looking forward to in this patch... This is why I'm sticking around this game, always something to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info