(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
There a some changes to Power\Frensi charges:

Red post: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927472/page/8#p14637825

looks like FC no more aply to KB damage at all, as PC totaly do nothing to Barrage.

And, as i sad earlier, we shoul see 3.0 pathcnotes, to be sure.

Well KB is an Attack so i dont see an issue there with the FC.
And loss of crit Chance wont be too bad i guess
"
L0r3nzo wrote:
"
looks like FC no more aply to KB damage at all, as PC totaly do nothing to Barrage.

Well KB is an Attack so i dont see an issue there with the FC.

Oh, thats my bad, dunny why i decided that KB spell -((
@Mikes_Mekazukatoto

Eh, you were talking about UBER lab all the time and i answered you those question's.

you don't need a carry if you get the 6 Ascendancy Point's before doing Uber.

They already announced that they may ditch the Changes to Charges because they received a massive Wave of complaints.

They really shouldn't make Charges specific, killing build diversity is poison for this Game.

About the Nerf's here and there, i did way less DPS. when i did Shaper (and recorded the Video you can see here in the Build Guide)
I did that because i like to optimize Build's in general, but it had another good use.
"Surviving" the incoming Nerf's.
I do lost some DPS, yet Build itself is still viable.
It may won't be a good Shaper, Uber Atziri, Uber Izzy killer, we have to wait.

Also they announced that Innervate will grant a Buff and also gives flat damage too.
Maybe, there will be some unique's or roll's on item's that compensate the Nerf's

Let's wait.

Although i really think the Alchemist Nerf is bleh~

I read something about a Occultist that got 3 Projectiles from Dying Sun, there is no more Detail's about that and it seems like he changed the char.
How was that possible i really like to know, because i'm not a fan of using that unique jewel that gives 8% Flask effectiveness neither dropping Nature's Adrenaline for a 5% Flask Effectiveness.

Well.. let's wait.
I dont believe they are nerfing this.I already swich characters when I meet boss arena, exiles, ascendancy trials, act3 merciless Lab etc.Btw I got the potion:

Very tricky potion.Everybody praises it and makes you falsy build confidence to the build.
In maps with enfeeble+ life on monsters, I see animations from KB but it's like having lag.But you dont have lag, you just dont do damage.
Everytime I play this build, all my humanitarian cells scream I have to warn people about it.Seriously.
"many layers of defense" pffff
"was made for alc and go mapping" pfff
"4+M dps" lmao
I was wondering why a lvl100 runs tier11 strands.Now all start to fall together.
Guess what, being lvl100 is the best layer of defence.You cant lose lvl.Did you mean that?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 29, 2017, 8:31:16 PM
i did write it in other threads already but after the Alchemist nerf we got 46% flask effect. shouldn't it be rounded up to 50% then? I did check 3.0 PoB and it still adss 3 proj from Dying Sun, but might be bugged i don't know.

but it was always scaled down i think so maybe PoB formula is wrong.
"
i did write it in other threads already but after the Alchemist nerf we got 46% flask effect. shouldn't it be rounded up to 50% then? I did check 3.0 PoB and it still adss 3 proj from Dying Sun, but might be bugged i don't know.

I remembered a Thread on Reddit, where a Occultist got 3 Proj. long story short it was because of the rounding system.

What i don't get is, i don't get 3 Proj. with the new Alchemist Node, neither in PoB neither in game (removed a 5% node).

I don't understand, but sort of made peace with myself using the Conqueror's Potency Unique Jewel.
("only" lost around 300-400K dps and Life*sigh*)
I have a pretty simple question to which I can't find a simple answer, so I'm asking it here;
why Pathfinder instead of Raider?

The build does rely quite a bit on flasks, so I get that (and the 10% resistance penetration) is the main reason you choose Pathfinder.
However, losing some uptime and flask effect as Raider you get a very reliable way of sustaining frenzy charges which would be a massive boost to your damage output. You're also much more mobile and have phasing, so that you can dodge stuff manually easier. On top of that you get some dodge and buffs to evasion which are the core defensive mechanics of the build...

So what am I missing here? Are the flask bonuses and penetration really such a big deal that they make Pathfinder the better option?

Thanks for any kind of explanation!
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"

I remembered a Thread on Reddit, where a Occultist got 3 Proj. long story short it was because of the rounding system.

What i don't get is, i don't get 3 Proj. with the new Alchemist Node, neither in PoB neither in game (removed a 5% node).

I don't understand, but sort of made peace with myself using the Conqueror's Potency Unique Jewel.
("only" lost around 300-400K dps and Life*sigh*)

Yeah seems that they didnt fully update PoB, the skill tree was nerfed but somehow it was still calculated by old values. Today after updating again i only get 2 proj.
@iPhi

Hi there,
it's quite simple.
Pathfinder is giving you a better Defense (especially with QotF) but also is giving a smoother gameplay due to the sustainability of Flask charges and uptime of Flask.

Also would like to point out that you get more evasion, more res./ max res. from flask's and more Life from Flask's too. Everything that has a numeric value get's a 50% (in 2.6) buff.

Which lead's to the biggest thing, Dying Sun, giving 3 Add. Proj. instead of 2.
And this bring's some mystery since we have a new rounding system with 2.6 yet we get only 2 Projectiles with 46% flask effectiveness.

2 Projectiles x 1.5 = 3 Projectiles

in 3.0

2 Projectiles x 1.46 = 2.92 Projectiles and this however is not turning into 3 Projectiles.

will solve that Problem

So either i'm heavy on the woodway or they changed the rounding system..
As requested:

3.0 Tree and 3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building:

3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building

Not Running Vaal Pact atm., yet i also have Legacy Vinktar.
It has been Datamined that the new Vinktar is getting instant life leech back, but could be false.

Either way, this is a Level 100 char. with good gear and all that.

Following this Build i would suggest to run Vaal Pact and test the Build later without it.
Personally i had no spike damage running no Vaal Pact and hitting Reflect. without Vinktar on.
Yet Jade/ Stibnite Flask has to be up.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 30, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info