(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
As requested:

3.0 Tree and 3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building:

3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building

Not Running Vaal Pact atm., yet i also have Legacy Vinktar.
It has been Datamined that the new Vinktar is getting instant life leech back, but could be false.

Either way, this is a Level 100 char. with good gear and all that.

Following this Build i would suggest to run Vaal Pact and test the Build later without it.
Personally i had no spike damage running no Vaal Pact and hitting Reflect. without Vinktar on.
Yet Jade/ Stibnite Flask has to be up.

So its still good in 3.0 if they don't revert the power charge nerfs?
Last edited by Zoovierr on Jul 30, 2017, 11:15:12 AM
@Toma_Hawk

Evasion is one of main defence option of this build, and Queen of the Forest chest is main source of evasion rating.

But if u will have to choose between 5L QoE and 6L not evasion armor - what will you choose?

"
Zoovierr wrote:

So its still good in 3.0 if they don't revert the power charge nerfs?

we must wait for 3.0 patch-notes to get clear with this
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 30, 2017, 1:29:55 PM
it will still be viable, just here and there some little changes depending on what they will actual change.
@Toma_Hawk

Thanks for the answers!
I didn't think about the flask bonuses to be that high, honestly. Never played a Pathfinder before and this just might be the build for me when 3.0 hits.
Removing Vaal Pact from this build is a bold decision.Now even plain monsters can easily kill you.Vaal Pact was the only thin that was keeping this build from completely falling apart. Also since I dont do boss arenas on maps, I decided to place KB on the 6l and make it better for clearing speed.Worked out really well.Have some mana problems again but as long as there are monsters to hit and leech it's ok.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 30, 2017, 5:32:39 PM
@Spacecom

You should read 100% of what i wrote.

Following this Build i would suggest to run Vaal Pact and test the Build later without it.

I attacked reflect mob's with no Vinktar up without any problem's at all.
Jade and Stibnite Flask have to be active of course (which they are 100%)

@Mikes_Mekazukatoto

If i had to choose, i would take 5L Queen.
When you were not lvl 100, and had xp on the line to be lost, did you enter Ascendancy Trials or try labs(any lab) with complex traps?

Oh hey guys, finally lvl85 here and gave Merciless Izaro a chance.I won!
https://youtu.be/xSLk47vSl-g
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Jul 30, 2017, 8:50:49 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
When you were not lvl 100, and had xp on the line to be lost, did you enter Ascendancy Trials or try labs(any lab) with complex traps?

Oh hey guys, finally lvl85 here and gave Merciless Izaro a chance.I won!
https://youtu.be/xSLk47vSl-g

What on earth are "complex" traps? If you cannot do labs, that means only that you are bad, and your decisions, not the build, lol. Also, killing merc Izaro only at lvl85 proves the point that you have pure skill problems.
"
d3s0 wrote:
What on earth are "complex" traps? If you cannot do labs, that means only that you are bad, and your decisions, not the build, lol. Also, killing merc Izaro only at lvl85 proves the point that you have pure skill problems.

Well, after Berseker personaly i feel lack of single target damage from barrage.
KB meenwhile feels GREATLY!

Have 11000 tooltip Barrage (8800 for KB) at lvl 75.

-medium rolled Piscator's Vigil
-Wrath + HoI + Blood Rage
-without PC or FC
-without flasks

Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 31, 2017, 6:27:19 PM
@Mikes_Mekazukatoto

You can sort of semi-ignore Spacecom, he played his last card's out pages earlier by calling me a liar and faker several times.

Don't be Surprised that no one really like's him.

On the other Side, i can imagine that Izzy is suddenly not so easy, switching from a nobrainer noob friendly build to something like this.

The most defensive thing's on this build are fairly cheap, jade and stibnite flask.
Smart usage will make Izzy a lot easier ( i can't stop the pun)

Oh and btw. FINALLY Legacy League has ended and i can make one Wander out of two :3
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 31, 2017, 7:03:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info