(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Its time to remove the 2.6 section from guide.

Should we wait any updates after the patch notes? (probably today or tomorrow)
"
Balantakos wrote:

Hmn.. okkii

Got my Item's from Legacy League :3

2.6 Tool Tip because some say Tool Tip is most important thing ever

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
Balantakos wrote:

Hmn.. okkii

Got my Item's from Legacy League :3

2.6 Tool Tip because some say Tool Tip is most important thing ever

Yea but 3.0 is a whole new thing..i think its logical to remove all the 2.6 section,

and make nice and slow updates for 3.0...dunno, just my 2 cents.
The only thing i can do is adding the passive tree.
Did it.

Also changed Bandit's

We still have days no hurry :3

There is not much to change from now, just some stuff in the leveling section (when to switch to wands)

Maybe more in that section due to changes to questing / rewards.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 1, 2017, 6:25:26 AM
Pantehon system? Have to clue about it, didnt play beta at all, i dont want spoils :D
"
Balantakos wrote:
Pantehon system? Have to clue about it, didnt play beta at all, i dont want spoils :D

Same here! :D

What i saw from the Pantheon System wasn't so special though.. nothing game breaking just some little extra's, we will see :)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
The only thing i can do is adding the passive tree.
There is not much to change from now, just some stuff in the leveling section (when to switch to wands)

few leveing thee will be good as well -)

if i got this right, and according to current tree points incoming - oprimal lvl to swich is 65, then u could wear cheap Piscator's Vigil wand.

and also i have one question - this is crit based build, should we youse Diamond flask?

instead of wich one?
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 1, 2017, 8:37:36 AM
Do you think raider will be better with the flask nerfs and increased boss fight durations?
"
Balantakos wrote:

Spoiler
basically god powers, can have multiple of them

sorry for spoiler
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
I won't add a step by step leveling tree for 2 Reasons

1)
Damage and Life node's are pretty close by, you can always take a Life node or a DPS Node when you feel the need for it.
The Only Advise i give is, go to Duelist Section 1st, then up through Shadow to Witch Area.

2)
You should learn the game by following my build.
I pretty much set up the Door you have to figure out how to go through it :3

This should bring you in situation's asking yourself what node to take, what node would affect the current Build in which way, same goes for the gear.

Also if you got for example good dps. stats on gear you might wanna take more Life node's, same the other way around. There is no bulletproof Leveling Tree.

Sorry if this is not the response you were waiting for.

About Flask Nerf's and Raider as Plan B

So far the Flask Nerf's, Alchemist Nerf's do cut off some Damage, but don't destroy the Build.
And if they do, i'm just gonna go Deadeye for consistent and better DPS. output than Raider.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info