(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I'm wondering a bit about when to switch from Thunderfist to a couple of decent Gripped Gloves. I have

which seems to be a pretty good couple of gloves for a new wander character to start off with, but my map clearing speed is reduced heavily when using them instead of Thunderfists. Could I get some pointers here? Should I perhaps rearrange my tree to allow for more DPS output?
delted
Last edited by Zombie_Addict on Aug 18, 2017, 3:48:53 PM
@FlowBrotion

That's some solid Gloves!

Your char. is quite Young (level 74), once you reached the Wand node's top.
And exchange the Vinktar for one with added to attacks (not spells!) and other tiny thing's,
those glove's are going to be your end game gloves most likely.

They give you less damage, but later getting more life will be pretty hard.
And Later you won't need the more damage, Thunderfists are offering you ;)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@FlowBrotion

That's some solid Gloves!

Your char. is quite Young (level 74), once you reached the Wand node's top.
And exchange the Vinktar for one with added to attacks (not spells!) and other tiny thing's,
those glove's are going to be your end game gloves most likely.

They give you less damage, but later getting more life will be pretty hard.
And Later you won't need the more damage, Thunderfists are offering you ;)

Oh my god, I totally missed the fact that I am using the wrong Vinktar's! How embarrasing haha.

Thank you for the advice friend, I will keep on trucking and eventually switch out to the rare gloves when I get a few more levels.

Thanks for the great guide and thread!
Thanks for the reply, figured as much, sadly the neck has maximum suffixes aloud
Actually there are no Vinktars for sale in Harbinger Softcore with the attacks mod.
Only spells and penetration, so I'd say Ele Pene is a good start atleast to get the leech.
I have all of the major items for the build, and my barrage DPS is 32k in hideout with auras and golem.
What should I upgrade next?
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Actually there are no Vinktars for sale in Harbinger Softcore with the attacks mod.
Only spells and penetration, so I'd say Ele Pene is a good start atleast to get the leech.

You must be doing the search wrong, it's adds lightning damage to attack during flask effect. I show 37 for sale.

http://poe.trade/search/hakuyenaasimin
Hi.

I don't know what enchant to put on this ring. Resistance/s, critical strike chance or lightnind damage?

Rest of gear is bellow if that is important to know.

Spoiler
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Ello there boys.

Been quite a while since I've played a wander (probably closed alpha) so I decided to try one out. Had a bunch of currency to throw around in HCH so I invested a bit into this guy.

Friend gave me a 200+ ele dps wand to start out so I pretty much just ran with it.

My question is, with my current gear and 20% gems (granted not all are leveled) I'm only at 7.1k kinetic blast and 8k barrage in my hideout.

I know some of my gear needs upgrades obviously, but I feel that with my current gear and whatnot, I should have a bit more damage.

Any tips and help would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info