(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Question to Toma or any other ppl who have gotten end game gear before to this build:

Which base did you find the best here? Crit or Opal?

"
Wishy22 wrote:
Just started playing this build and I'm having fun so far, but I have to ask, as a newbie:

What's the point of running a very low HP build which relies on RNG to survive? Or am I missing something?

Not really missing something, more like drank a bit too much of the reddit and forum meta koolaid of you need 10k hp. 5-6k is pretty normal life levels without crazy gear or playing a super tank build. Evasion works just fine for lowering your incoming damage, but you need to know what will 1 shot you and avoid it (not hope evasion saves you). It's a bit of a glass cannon but I'm running farm gear with 4.6k hp right now and if I die it's because I messed up.
This build looks pretty fun
Last edited by drastik88 on Aug 18, 2017, 5:39:40 PM

I mean.... Jeweller's method works too good i guess.
"
Aerophonics wrote:
@toma_hawk
Thanks for the guide and responding to so many questions. Honestly couldn't believe how dedicated Spacecom was to posting on this thread. Quite funny to read through those pages.

Could you take a look at my character and make a suggestion on what to upgrade next?

Very nice gear at the moment so you are going to most likely just want to setup live searches for your jewelery, belt, and wand and pick up upgrades as they come up. You could prob get a bit of an instant upgrade crafting crit chance on your neck instead of cold damage.
"

I mean.... Jeweller's method works too good i guess.

Ouch, such bad luck
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Ah i forgot to mention.
The new Vinktar give's you Instant leech so there is the Solution for facetanking.

Since i run funny map's with funny map mod's like minus max with breach and beyond etc. I kinda wanna be reflect safe even without vinktar up.

I think you mean OLD vinktar?

Reading your post made me look twice and new one definitely doesn't give instant leech. Just checked Wiki and my items just to be double sure.
Oh snap
I was relying on the datamined vinktar
My bad.

So uhm yeah take vaal pact if you wanna facetank bosses and don't have a legacy vinktar lol
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 18, 2017, 2:32:21 PM
"
Wishy22 wrote:
Just started playing this build and I'm having fun so far, but I have to ask, as a newbie:

What's the point of running a very low HP build which relies on RNG to survive? Or am I missing something?

Evasion isn't really RNG. It's based on entropy https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Evasion
So just started with new pc and wowww, what a difference.

Need some getting used too haha, wayyy to fast in a good way tho.

Also if anyone ever sees a crippling grief trial please msg me in game, Ive done so many maps only one i cant find to further test this build dps lol >.<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info