(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Zombie_Addict wrote:
"
killyouridol wrote:
Hello wand waving fellas!

Despite the fact that this question is being posted multiple times a day I need to put it here too.

Which armor piece to improve next? I know that this equipment isn't in a perfect shape because I had to scramble everything together i had left to build it. Anyhow. I am able to farm T5 - T7 relatively comfortable although those pesky bosses take a few seconds.

So I feel like my character is at a point where i need to exchange multiple things at once to still be able to run mid tier maps. I think so because my resistance basically comes from my two rings and the rest is topped off with the remaining equipment.

So much for the preamble.

Would you suggest i should first of all exchange belt, ring and maybe even the amulett to more offensiv ones while still being resistance capped?
Should i first of all go for the 5L Barrage setup?
Should i look for a rare wand?

I am really looking forward to your help! Appreciate every comment!

Character:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

PS: I am saving the few Gemcutter's for the 5L 'Added Lightning Damage'.

in order of importance/price in my opinion:
jade flask of reflex
5l (it's quite cheap, don't fuss over off colors just put slower proj)
nice belt with huge life, resistances and possible ele dmg
rings + amulet (remember about accuracy because you will need it to change wand, 500-600 flat accuracy should be enough, I've played with 300 flat on yellow maps and it was good enough for me)
new shield (this one has low evasion)
all the rest of stuff mentioned in this thread (flask, gems, 6l, hat with 2 arrows, rare wand, better rings and amulet)

EDIT:
IMO it's better to leave witch wand nodes for last levels and pick jewels and rest of hp nodes earlier. Jewels with life and speed are quite cheap.

Thank you! Thats something to aim for.

Yes i also went first for life nodes. Especially down in the Duellist (?) area. The "early" wand node were basically a symptom of the feeling that i am lecking some boss DPS because somehow it was important to me to quickly get into low-mid-tier maps.

Thanks again for your suggestion.
"
Question, What do you guys think about Tempest binding to replace horror gloves and rats nest?

Is it better/worse? (it's obv more expensive)

It's a Noob trap.
Yeah 6l for KB but a really bad one.
Innervation is only up for 4 sec. If you killed a mob.
The extra damage per frenzy only counts for the socketed gem so KB only.
The Harbinger you can cast with it is stupid slow and has a bad AI.

It's maybe good at the beginning but way to expensive you are better off with thunderfists and starkonja or rat's nest.

Keypoint. You want to boost barrage as much as possible. So there is no way around rats nest or starkonja. I can clear trash with a real 3 link in t16's

Dont buy that helmet sell as long as they are expensive. The currency can be investeted into way better upgrades.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 18, 2017, 11:33:56 AM
Problem is if I buy a 5l queen the chances of getting 3 blue and 1 red are so low
"
chiefkeef321 wrote:
Problem is if I buy a 5l queen the chances of getting 3 blue and 1 red are so low

The exact socket colours are not that important on your 5L, or even on your future 6L - it's the additional link that matters. The difference between a green Slow proj. and a blue Inc. Crit. Strikes is not what breaks your build at any point.

Besides, I believe until you get to late game and has proper Crit Multi investment, Slow Proj makes more dmg? At least it still does for me, by a wide margin (second best is Inc. Crit Dmg., and only third is Crit strikes).

I recommend downloading Path of Building and look at different setups there, it's always helpful when you want to understand where you should put your money.
"
chiefkeef321 wrote:

I bought a Queen with good evasion base (2900) only. Manually jewelled it to 6s and manually fused it to 5L. After that I used vorici to get atleast 2 blue sockets. Got BBGGR as setup on my 5 link, using GMP for barrage. That is good enough for the moment for me.

I will buy another QOTF and try to craft it meanwhile - or just hope to get rich enough to buy one. If I have to choose I will stil go for the Dying Sun first of all actually and spend the money on that item. I can live with 5L even longer.
Can someone take a look at where I'm at and let me know if I should consider something other than Dying Sun as my next upgrade. I know my necklace is pretty terrible but I still need the int until at least level 88. If I can find another jewel cheap-ish I might pick one up. I'm at about 140c atm. I'd also like to start crafting gripped gloves and move my starkonja's to rat's nest when I find a decent pair.

I'm still working on leveling my gems and q'ing them out. I imagine that I'll have those done by the end of the weekend. (I hope). Still missing one trial for ULab. As soon as I find that I'll run it or buy a carry.

"

Pretty happy with my performance as I've been leveling. Haven't been super lucky with currency but I'll just keep grinding away.
Last edited by Dasidarius on Aug 18, 2017, 1:02:04 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
al_capWn wrote:
"
al_capWn wrote:
can someone explain to me why some endgame ele wander builds got vaal pact and others dont ? What is necessary for dropping it ? can u do shaper without vaal pact and tank the beam for example ?

bump

Sorry musst have missed ya.
It's basicaly for safety against reflect.

thx for the answer, just to make sure... the only reason for using vaal pact is ele reflect ? you can do all the endgame bosses (guardians / shaper) without vaal pact and it does not give you any benefits there ? i dont want to go and try to kill my first guardian and rip because of not having vaal pact ..

have a nice day
Last edited by al_capWn on Aug 18, 2017, 1:02:06 PM
Ah i forgot to mention.
The new Vinktar give's you Instant leech so there is the Solution for facetanking.

Since i run funny map's with funny map mod's like minus max with breach and beyond etc. I kinda wanna be reflect safe even without vinktar up.
@toma_hawk
Thanks for the guide and responding to so many questions. Honestly couldn't believe how dedicated Spacecom was to posting on this thread. Quite funny to read through those pages.

Could you take a look at my character and make a suggestion on what to upgrade next?
Just started playing this build and I'm having fun so far, but I have to ask, as a newbie:

What's the point of running a very low HP build which relies on RNG to survive? Or am I missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info