(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

hi guys what do u do if we cant afford empower/enlighten lvl 4 gems to go with wrath cause it seems a very good gem to use for this build would a level 2/3 work?
"
hi guys what do u do if we cant afford empower/enlighten lvl 4 gems to go with wrath cause it seems a very good gem to use for this build would a level 2/3 work?

You definitely want the highest enlighten you can afford, if you can run just a 3 without mana problems then you're good to go. The empower is just a dps boost the higher you can get. It's not build breaking to run neither, you'll just have a bit lower dps.
"
Garash wrote:

So I started to follow another wander build, but I reckon I'll transition to this.

What pieces would I start to replace?

Also, it would be awesome to remove the helmet for Rat's Nest as you have, and the shield for something which isn't only used for accuracy. From what I've gathered you seem to have around 700 accuracy from gear, is that a good mark to go for?

Rat's and rare shield - yes. Also, get a queen of the forest 5L, diamond flask, flat lightning everywhere, and keep upgrading from there!

700 flat acc should be plenty.
Quick gear check, did some shopping today

Flasks

Sitting on ~160c right now. Trying to decide if I save for my 6L, or drop 150c on a +attack Vinktar. Thoughts? Or are there better upgrades to pick up?
Finally coming together... what do you guys suggest for 6 link if not bbbbrg? gmp or fast attacks with my current gear?

@Yoluun

It's a start. You could get vinktar next if you feel your life is ok for now, otherwise get some upgrades for those low life roll rares. Also know that you can't stack "of reflexes" from different flasks, you should roll the suffix on the stibnite to something else.

@Rushing

GMP or slower projectiles are best for dps, Point blank is another option if you don't have the node on the passive tree yet.

Toma pls write what i must aim on wand
i know about crit chance and AS, but other?
"
Scarri wrote:
@Yoluun

It's a start. You could get vinktar next if you feel your life is ok for now, otherwise get some upgrades for those low life roll rares. Also know that you can't stack "of reflexes" from different flasks, you should roll the suffix on the stibnite to something else.

Thanks for the info! I've found life so hard to come by; both my belt and shield seem to have strong life rolls. The really bad life rolls seem to be on one of my rings and the amulet, but finding an amu with crit strike/multi/resistances and life was proving to be difficult.

Also, what I've been struggling with really is killing bosses. Seems to go really, really slow.
"
Yoluun wrote:
"
Scarri wrote:
@Yoluun

Thanks for the info! I've found life so hard to come by; both my belt and shield seem to have strong life rolls. The really bad life rolls seem to be on one of my rings and the amulet, but finding an amu with crit strike/multi/resistances and life was proving to be difficult.

Also, what I've been struggling with really is killing bosses. Seems to go really, really slow.

You aren't going to find all those thing on rings and amulets without having a ton of currency to spend. It can be better to just look for the life and resists and an open slot to craft something offensive. Bosses are a problem, both because this build requires a lot of gear to get it's single target up and the life buff bosses got in 3.0. Don't feel you need to kill them though, except just to test where you are at. If you are trying to get currency speed is king, and bosses drop crap except a small chance at a +2 map. Also dying to bosses and losing exp isn't worth it either since this build gets much stronger each level you get. I just got my 6 link and dying sun today and killing the shaped spider forest boss is maybe worth the trouble now. My profile is public if you want to compare yourself to my gear. I don't have anything too crazy yet, most expensive things are my wand and dying sun both at about 200c (I did my chest myself with dropped jewelers and fuses)
Build sucks hard. Spend 550C on gear and takes me like 5min to kill a Tier 5 Boss. My 30C RF deals 5x that damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info