(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

What sould be my next upgrade?

Dying sun and/or 6l
Hey man, build seems to be working really well, but I have some trouble with single target and sometimes even yellow mobs. What do I need to focus on the most? Still have around 500c to play with.

Spoiler

And should I reskill something in my tree to get jewel slots first?
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeBAcFLQW1Bx4ILgmgDkgOXA-rEZYUdRSwFr8XlhmOGdcdgyLqI9Mj9iSLJJ0k_SaVKgsqOC0fMFswfDIBP3NDMUV-SVFKfUyzTP9Nkk4qUUdVS1XGVvpbr13yYeJiWmVNZ6Bq-mznbydwUnTtdct31311fyt_gH_Ggh6D24d2idOMNo19jX6NuY2_j2CVIJUummGbjZ63oqOkwqyXrTOxfLIZt7a9Nr6nvu7B88M6w-bHyslEznDPetAf037aweOf51To1umY6mLtg-4O73rv6_DV8W39bv66_xD_3g==?accountName=Mare28&characterName=GrismoKB
Another question, the best roll for a Vinktar's is adds # to # to attacks?
@Mare28
Get flat Acc. on Gear

@SpitfireXD
Like i mentioned in the Guide,added to attacks, then Lightning Pen. the rest is useless.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 19, 2017, 2:42:05 PM
what are the stats we should be looking for on vinktar's flask?
Actually, I think lightning damage to attacks gives the highest dps output at the best levels of gear.
Penetration is also good and shouldn't be overlooked.

However, damage won't be an issue with this build. I hardly notice the difference between penetration or not when I am fighting bosses on a 250 wand. So, I can't really tell you how marginally better either Vinktar is.

I started with penetration on a 250 wand but my league toon uses + lightning damage to attacks.
Sorry, can't be more clear to help!
what you think about this Wand?
I feel so weak..what is wrong with my gear? help?

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

@SpitfireXD
Like i mentioned in the Guide, Lightning Pen. the rest is useless.

Actually what you are saying in the guide is: "Added to Attacks Vinktar is the best, Ele Pen Vinktar is good too."
IGN: Brainblob or Brainfrog.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info