(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
tanbao wrote:
Build sucks hard. Spend 550C on gear and takes me like 5min to kill a Tier 5 Boss. My 30C RF deals 5x that damage.

You must mean T15?

T5 is a walk in the park for me with my 30C gear on this build...
"
OingiBoingi wrote:
I feel so weak..what is wrong with my gear? help?

Dude! Go out and buy a new wand now!

You're rocking a 6L but then at the same time a wand with T4 flat light and 1.2aps base speed. The %ele dmg makes up for part of it but it's still way too slow when the object I to stack flat ele dmg from other sources. Do yourself a favour and spash out 5c on a piscator and se eif you notice any difference.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Aug 19, 2017, 2:47:15 PM
@Braindog

The heck somehow half is missing of what i wrote.

Again to clarify.
Added to attacks vinktar is the Best option.
After that Lightning pen. Vinktar.

166% life seems low for HC?

Are those better than thunderfist? Should i just craft life on them?
The build needs 9 exalts worth of flasks alone to just kill red map bosses. Subpar build is subpar. Just watch how every hard followers of this build get defensive when you tell them you can't clear red map bosses without 10 exalts invested in flasks. Smh
"
Grossbard wrote:

Are those better than thunderfist? Should i just craft life on them?

Even my gloves are worse compared to thunderfists. But it's life you want for endgame on Gloves etc.
The Gloves are decent!

@ocelot sorry that u r having problems to generate the amount of currency needed.
But that's what you'll need to get a everything viable build with decent clearspeed.
It's the defense that pushes the price upwards. Yes defense, but it's (maybe sadly) not a noob proof defense.
Just leaving that in the room.
No problems at all to get all the currency needed, you just can build like 3 characters as strong as this one with the same ammount. That's the problem.
Thank's for the constructive Feedback
"
OCELOT69350 wrote:
No problems at all to get all the currency needed, you just can build like 3 characters as strong as this one with the same ammount. That's the problem.

So? Not everyone cares about getting the cheapest character out there for the money. Really what are you going to do with all the currency anyway? Let it rot in standard, make 3 characters stronger as you say? It's a game, many of us are having fun with this build working our way up to get more and more powerful. Sure I could go play meta RF or something, and maybe I will before the league is done, but for now we are having fun with this. You play what's fun for you and I'll play what's fun for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info