(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Is there a way to modify the tree for more life without killing DPS? I can't seem to do it, there's literally no other life nodes nearby. 166% for HC feels very low.

Any suggestions what should I focus on now?
Awful build, if u dont have dps uniques. Not viable for hc at all unless u wanna keep farming t5 all day.
"
tanbao wrote:
Build sucks hard. Spend 550C on gear and takes me like 5min to kill a Tier 5 Boss. My 30C RF deals 5x that damage.

That translate's into like " i wanna drive a porsche but i can only afford the wheel's, damn that porsche sucks, my 20 year old civic is better"

Wander's scale with Item's, expensive item's.
There are other Wander Build's that are cheaper, the reason for that is, that i have set a greater focus on defense, which cut's the Damage down, damage that you miss while leveling, if you don't have the gear.

@Nihildari

Man, you got pretty decent gear, from now on, it will cost you quite a bunch of currency to upgrade.
I would try go get Ring's with higher accu. Rolls.

bought a new wand yesterday and exalted my 2ias 1life mod jewel into 3ias 1life mod

FeelsGoodMan
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
tanbao wrote:
Build sucks hard. Spend 550C on gear and takes me like 5min to kill a Tier 5 Boss. My 30C RF deals 5x that damage.

That translate's into like " i wanna drive a porsche but i can only afford the wheel's, damn that porsche sucks, my 20 year old civic is better"
There are other Wander Build's that are cheaper, the reason for that is, that i have set a greater focus on defense, which cut's the Damage down, damage that you miss while leveling, if you don't have the gear.

He is talking about a tier5 boss.If this build needs 10s of exalts of upgrades to kill tier5 bosses then something's fishy.Especially when other builds do much more with much less currency investment.Now we want to hear again that we need a 6l queen of the forest + vinctar + 3 additional baragge projectiles helmet to understand the mekaniks and kill tier 5 boss.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
tanbao wrote:

He is talking about a tier5 boss.If this build needs 10s of exalts of upgrades to kill tier5 bosses then something's fishy.Especially when other builds do much more with much less currency investment.Now we want to hear again that we need a 6l queen of the forest + vinctar + 3 additional baragge projectiles helmet to understand the mekaniks and kill tier 5 boss.

of course you need a fucking vinktar for this build

i killed shaper a dozen times deathless with my old t1 light t1 ias and crafte crit wand

you just suck at this game, stop annonying people with your loud mouth when its clearly you that cant play this build properly
"
Scarri wrote:
@Yoluun

It's a start. You could get vinktar next if you feel your life is ok for now, otherwise get some upgrades for those low life roll rares. Also know that you can't stack "of reflexes" from different flasks, you should roll the suffix on the stibnite to something else.

@Rushing

GMP or slower projectiles are best for dps, Point blank is another option if you don't have the node on the passive tree yet.

cheers, running gmp now but is slower proj better? i did grab point blank on the tree :).
Hey got this , can i craft something good on it or its trash? thinked about AS/Crit Chance/Accuraccy and Damage to X?
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey got this , can i craft something good on it or its trash? thinked about AS/Crit Chance/Accuraccy and Damage to X?

Multimod-Atk speed-Elemental Damage with Attacks-Crit chance- second elemental damage from bench

That should give u the highest dps output out of that wand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info