Progress Update for 2.4.2

Awesome news!

Another beautiful example of why I choose to support this company. Keep up the great work, I'm enjoying this league thoroughly.

For GGG
Spoiler
(No matter how vocal the community gets about certain topics, like the labyrinth, or trading, or performance, or meta...it's clear many of us are still with you, enjoying the game as it evolves, and you must be doing well with a staff that's quadrupled since CB. So I say, take all the time that is necessary to deliver patches and content that are rock solid. I'm still here 4 years later! I'm proud to be a supporter of a company that is not only founded by visionaries, but is not afraid to seek out and employ others that have made GGG and PoE their dream too. You're all doing a wonderful job. I just wanted to say so, who knows how often you get to hear that from community members, or supporters. Maybe you do hear it a lot, I don't know, but I know I never grow tired of my work being complimented (lol). All the best to you and yours.)
Thanks for all the hard work, GGG! More hyped for the engine improvements than I am for the new skills, honestly. Lately the game's been running at 10-20 fps on a good day, and my computer is no potato.
"
LostXray wrote:
"
konegy wrote:
Where is controller support ?

since when do you use a controller for this kind of game?

I only use a controller to activate god mode and then I switch back to mouse.

UP UP LEFT DOWN DOWN UP RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT UP
BEX YOUR VOICE IS SEXY TALK MORE
"
massive engine improvements (an improved DirectX 9 update and the new DirectX 11 client)

make it so. GL GGG
"
hoodar wrote:
CAN CONFIRM CLOAK SLOT

Hopefully they add this AFTER they fix the whole 90% Chance of Dcing in lab.

Chance of dancing with cloaks? Can't wait :P

Very cool. I can't wait to see how much of a difference DX11 makes.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
piece of tech in 2.4.2

inb4 resource threaded/side-loading support
inb4 VR/3D panels/glasses support
inb4 PhysX enabled particle/destruction
inb4 in-game permanent trading system (with personal shops and/or auction house)
inb4 in-game Twitch streaming support (again)

(can't think of anything else besides GPU audio processing/mixing, but that's not gonna happen)
Last edited by WarriorAtWar on Oct 27, 2016, 10:46:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info