Progress Update for 2.4.2

"
Xirgu wrote:
I mean, I love this game but...
I really cannot understand how everyone is hyped about an apology about a delay..
am also a bit skeptical how the " run around really fast killing things" meta combines weith the new " stand still holding button to channel" channeling skills.. but give them the benefit of the doubt. hope we can test them this league and see if they are worth creating a character around next league..

regarding the delay, see what the guy a bit above me (Sarno) said.

Regarding the channel skills, go look up vids of Incinerate builds from back when Incinerate was still good. Or Lightning Tendrils chars (and yes, I know Tendrils isn't classified as a channeling skill). Or look up Flameblast builds even now. Nope, standing and fighting works just fine. Hell, melee builds do it all the time (and don't give me that crap about melee builds being all completely unviable since melee builds have done Shaper and Uber Atziri as well). Basically, IF the skills are good, then the playstyle won't be a problem. It may not become meta, but lots of us don't give a shit about that. As long as they're viable, that's enough.
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 28, 2016, 6:50:11 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Basically, IF the skills are good, then the playstyle won't be a problem. It may not become meta, but lots of us don't give a shit about that. As long as they're viable, that's enough.

Let me make the appropriate correction real quick:

If a skill isn't qualifying for being meta, then that's because it isn't good enough according to the actual majority of the players.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Finaly → NEW SKILL GEM ( *´艸`)
Yet, still no nerf for Balde Vortex...
channel when moving ?
"
arikewaza wrote:
channel when moving ?

support gem
will we get that blade flurry that happened on reddit? hehehe
Yess!!! Dx11 sooner rather than later!!!! I'm so hyped. Hopefully this will fix my long time graphics problems
did anyone sit back and just think that SOME people play the game simply to FIND stuff(that might make their characters better), instead of playing for 6 hours to complete all 3 difficulties and spend the rest of their lives grinding endmaps and being trademeisters??

I KNOW it's hard for you to actually realize that, but a RPG game should take years to get to end game .. GET off the race to level 80 BS ... JFC.

Theories from another world, from another failure
We don't adhere to fascination
Weary, fall on mother earth, call your other saviour
We don't adhere to fascination
Faith divides us, Death unites us.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There's also a cool little piece of tech in 2.4.2 that we haven't talked about yet, but we're going to leave it cloaked in secrecy for now…

#FishingOrBust. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info