Progress Update for 2.4.2

Hold of on the release until the new league start, it's gonna make it feel more fresh. And besides, optimizasion isn't exactly your strong suit, so best make sure you take all the time you need...Oh, and please make sure ReShade still works or else im gonna be...disappointed!

Looking forward to some new tech!
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
Can we at least get more teaser for the other 2 channel skills?
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Awwww, no new information on the new channeling skills.
Nooow this is the biggest news recently for POE. I am extremely happy and cant wait to see the feel for the DX 11 support. Oh Booooy what a news.

=> GGG This is big reason for me to support you once again with this current support pack, or next 1 for sure.

Best regards, Fary <3.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
cloaked in secrecy

Peculiar choice of words :>

Maybe they'll be able to add cloaks to the game now.
Last edited by KRUHKS on Oct 28, 2016, 12:58:23 AM
"
KRUHKS wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
cloaked in secrecy

Peculiar choice of words :>

Maybe they'll be able to add cloaks to the game now.

Cloaked in Savagery :D
Nothing here
No problem, take your time. I don't mind playing other games instead, as there are many good ones out there. See you in 3+ weeks I guess.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Be nice if the store would sell Inventory stash slots, its getting to be a pain running back early or dumping stuff out to make room for better :(
Last edited by PHITECH on Oct 28, 2016, 1:47:29 AM
"
PHITECH wrote:
Be nice if the store would sell Inventory stash slots, its getting to be a pain running back early or dumping stuff out to make room for better :(
hurr durr arpg hurr durr meaningful choices hurr durr strategic thinking :D
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Dear GGG - your issue with the lag spikes isn't with the DirectX, it is with the sync procedure which goes between the player chain skills, the mobs actions on the moment of cast, the callback chain and the server sync in the very same moment.
Those stuff shall be preloading in the moment when the character is in the area, not in the moment when he apply the skills. Ofc it shall be precalculated when the character change skills for the area, but yet - this is the direction. ;)

Sincerely yours.
Batman.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info