[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

"
_Slaviator_ wrote:
Ok, after some T16 mapping (30+ maps). Easy mods are easy boss-kills (usually deathless) except of Hydra (i refuse to kill this piece of enoumously fast and furious shit). Hard mods (not mean reflect/hexproof/no leech/blood magic - i won't go this) becomes hard on bosses. Sometimes you would be unable to kill Guardian (but trash is easy, even double beyond is deathless). The border goes over the one shot on Minotaur (probably 3 dmg mods, 2 is doable with 3-4 death's) / high healthpool +1/2 dmg mods to Chimera (you will go out of flasks and die :D) / phoenix with -maxres will destroy you (or you can try to avoid his ALLAHUAKBAR-attack).
Usually i'm doing smthing like 90%q + 14-28 pack with beyond.

Also i want to change cwdt+immortal call setup, i can't feel any defences from it. For sure 3 vaal disciplines + increased duration will give more defences.
Mb templar version can have better use of boots 4l? Totem?

I've done Phoenix with -maxres many times. Bring two 15/60 Sulphur flasks and three Ruby flasks with inc duration, that's enough for the whole fight. If there are other nasty mods you may die a couple times, but -maxres itself is nothing serious there. Phoenix is pretty easy to dodge too, if the mods are really nasty.

Chisel, alch, chaos 90+ IIQ and any pack size - that's the way to go, add Beyond or Torment depending on the other mods (Torment is really good if there is +magic or +rares; don't kill the ghost! chase it to make it touch as many magic/rares as you can). You spend a few c to get a good roll, but you ALWAYS make a profit as long as you clear trash with IR. I can't remember when I even ran anything below T16 last time. You find more than 1 T16 map per run on average to sustain T16, plus tons of other maps to sell. It doesn't really matter if you kill the boss or get raped by Hydra with something insane like boss speed + cold dmg. The boss is a bonus, but you sustain your mapping from just MFing the trash and kill the bosses for the frags most of the time. The real profit comes when you kill the Shaper and he drops the sword or the flask.

Being able to clear trash easily with IR with almost any mods is the beauty of this build. There are lots of builds that can clear faster but they can't MF and have to spend currency to sustain high tier instead of making currency while sustaining it.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Chisel, alch, chaos 90+ IIQ and any pack size - that's the way to go, add Beyond or Torment depending on the other mods (Torment is really good if there is +magic or +rares; don't kill the ghost! chase it to make it touch as many magic/rares as you can). You spend a few c to get a good roll, but you ALWAYS make a profit as long as you clear trash with IR. I can't remember when I even ran anything below T16 last time. You find more than 1 T16 map per run on average to sustain T16, plus tons of other maps to sell. It doesn't really matter if you kill the boss or get raped by Hydra with something insane like boss speed + cold dmg. The boss is a bonus, but you sustain your mapping from just MFing the trash and kill the bosses for the frags most of the time. The real profit comes when you kill the Shaper and he drops the sword or the flask.

Being able to clear trash easily with IR with almost any mods is the beauty of this build. There are lots of builds that can clear faster but they can't MF and have to spend currency to sustain high tier instead of making currency while sustaining it.

You are right, but i'm not sure about the Tornment (beyond feels profitable). Also you forgot adding 3 atziri pieces and 3 master sextant. With this setup i'm able to sell t16 :D
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Nov 4, 2016, 1:31:05 PM
"
_Slaviator_ wrote:
You are right, but i'm not sure about the Tornment (beyond feels profitable). Also you forgot adding 3 atziri pieces and 3 master sextant. With this setup i'm able to sell t16 :D

Oh yeah, can totally buy the 3 cheap Atziri frags, and add Masters Sextants too. And grab a bunch of random prophecies from Navali, they often help a lot.

Beyond is the go-to mod. But if you roll +magic packs, try Torment and make the ghosts run thru them. It doesn't always work, the ghosts are totally retarded, but once you see it rain T16 maps one time you will always want to do that again. :)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 4, 2016, 2:03:21 PM
"
cr4ck4r wrote:
not using enlighten atm, not enough cromatics to color it right ^^

You have a 6L chest but you don't have 120 chromatics? ...........

You can put Enlighten in your helmet instead of Discipline and move Disc elsewhere until you get 120 chroms to Vorici 3B your helmet.

Your chest is 19 Int. That's totally not good. It's decent ES and 6L, but it's not good at all for this build. If you sell it you can buy something much better + other upgrades.

You are not using Fire/Frost walker! So you are missing out on a lot of damage + resists. Level and grab those things.

Your gloves are weak on ES, but you should at least Divine them. 43 Int is the lowest roll in that tier. It can only get better (up to 50 Int).

Spite essences are cheap. You can totally make yourself a much better belt.

Boots without movement speed... Slow clear speed and will hurt against the endgame bosses. Perhaps replace that crafted +ES prefix with 17% ms from Tora.

"
and btw.
what do you think about this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WynJSlny_Tg
seems to be like your build, but lowlife ? and still 10k es, thats impressive af! how is that even possible without CI?

With very good and expensive gear I assume. LL Inquisitor with Disc+WM+TC auras, no AA or Enfeeble, so he can't facetank serious stuff, but he's very good at dodging, high skill. Not sure what the totem in his setup is for, probably for taunting other bosses (the Shaper is immune to taunt). I'd love to see the details of that build, but I don't see it posted in this forum.
So, do you have in mind some better use of 4l than immortal call cwdt?
Golems all are completely useless.

Tried 3 vaal disciplines + duration - and it's ok, but sometimes game can't stop and keeps casting when i press vaal discipline.

Decoy totem only makes me angry
Wither totem dies from first arrow

Why do we use the Spell Echo instead of Faster casting?
The second one gives more tooltip (no 0.9 multiplier to dmg) and faster playstyle Oo. But sometimes I feel lack in mana (not matter is it fc or se) don't know how to deal with it (For sure 4 lvl of Enlighten will help, but now i feel that

What else, Atziri flask is always with me now. Enjoy it's multiplier and leech.

Managed to get this one, what do you sink of trade 2% int on IncAoE 20%

Empower isn't our choice :( That's a bad deal

Hmmm, what do you think of adding 4lvl Enhance in (2-3)curse setup.
It will give:
-12% slower enemies
-12% lower accuracy
-12% lower crit chance
-12% of all curses efectivness on top of all (like an additional enchant (36%, a bit more for sure) among all curses)

Ok, Fortify Slam isn't ok for me now, it's only 60% to hit (but on guardians it's really lower). For the movement skill it's sososo SLOW. Looking to change it.
Vigiliant strike is 100% Fortify with unavoidable attack. I'm using swap weapon for cull only on Shaper (so for general mapping will add fast movement skill there, keep searching good and fast setup)

Vaal clarity is BiS on Mino and Phoenix (no phases - just cast this shit for 17 seconds and destroy them)

P.s. I hate Tornment, t16 maps are spiked-wall. Every single spirit will stuck 100 times on the wall. Also they often chase me instead of rare-search.
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Nov 6, 2016, 3:13:37 PM
Why no Perandus Signet + Avatar of Fire + Cold to Fire instead of Pyre? I've tested it some months ago and I was doing more dps without Pyre.

Did you think about using Valyrium?
"
intre wrote:
Why no Perandus Signet + Avatar of Fire + Cold to Fire instead of Pyre? I've tested it some months ago and I was doing more dps without Pyre.

Did you think about using Valyrium?

cold to fire + aof <<<< faster casting(spell echo, still not sure) + resistances and double dip from pyre

valyrium will win you only 3 skill points (and won't guarantee stunn immunity)

2% for non-legacy signet - bad idea (also we are using rare belt, not unique)
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Nov 5, 2016, 5:36:53 PM
Is it just me or is Izaro not reliably face-tankable with 7.4k ES? He's got essence and charge disruptors today, and I made sure to minimize his charges, but kept all three essences. Even though he's only half buffed, he still one shot me on two separate occasions with his sword slash attack.

I've killed him before only once but with no buffs. He didn't seem as much of an issue during then.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Nov 6, 2016, 4:29:49 AM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Is it just me or is Izaro not reliably face-tankable with 7.4k ES? He's got essence and charge disruptors today, and I made sure to minimize his charges, but kept all three essences. Even though he's only half buffed, he still one shot me on two separate occasions with his sword slash attack.

I've killed him before only once but with no buffs. He didn't seem as much of an issue during then.

What flasks u popped up?
Atziri+Granite+Basalt? What about Fortify?
I'd really appreciate some tips on my build, 7K ES 5k tooltip on hideout-5.2k with warlord, yet im not able to deal with T16 bosses, Phoenix and Minotaur destroyed me and I havent tried the other 2 yet.

I can clear T15 without a single death, Uber lab, normal atziri and all t16 except boss.

I know have to change the boots, but anything 150ES with the res I need costs over 10ex...

My budget right now is 3-4ex...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info