[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

what is safer/better (endgame...guardians...uber lab)
witch or templar version of this ?
cant decide :/
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
I'm curious why you go for the jewel socket in the bottom right below Ghost Reaver instead of the socket in the top left below Whispers of Doom. It seems like that socket has more damage in the lead up (8% elemental vs 30 base int ~= 4% damage) and saves a skill point. Is there some other benefit to spending that extra point that I'm missing?
"
_Slaviator_ wrote:
Ok, will review my gems. One more Black Sun with another colours is a need to use purities

7118 with flask
7290 flask+fire golem

576 millions of EXP is a pain -_-

Hmm... odd that the golem helps so little. I didn't really pay attention cause mine dies so much. Perhaps the Templar version doesn't really need the golem at all then. :) Golems are really good for the other 2 versions because Elementalist (both Witch and Scion) gives extra damage bonus for them.

Anyway, 7k with flask, probably 6.6k without flask... That should be enough for most things. I'm doing the Shaper with 7.8k tooltip with the golem and 21/20 gems. But the rest of the targets aren't really DPS sensitive, you don't risk making the fight unwinnable if it goes on too long.

"
Margambro wrote:
Hi Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can you confirm that this build is Atziri viable?

Thanks in anticipation.

Absolutely, viable for both regular and Uber Atziri. In fact, the Inquisitor has it easier than the other two versions because he has the free Augury aura (enemies deal 8% LESS ele dmg). You can check the Video section. Regular Atziri was a joke even back in 2.1 (before Ascendancy), and nothing has changed for Uber Atziri since the 2.3 video. Just don't try the Witch vs Mirror trick - that one is Witch-only. :)

"
cr4ck4r wrote:
what is safer/better (endgame...guardians...uber lab)
witch or templar version of this ?
cant decide :/

All different answers! :)

Guardians: Witch
Shaper: probably Templar
Uber Lab: Scion

For all-around, I always recommend the Witch. She's good at everything even if the other two are better for some particular targets. And ignoring reflect is REALLY addictive.

"
codecimal wrote:
I'm curious why you go for the jewel socket in the bottom right below Ghost Reaver instead of the socket in the top left below Whispers of Doom. It seems like that socket has more damage in the lead up (8% elemental vs 30 base int ~= 4% damage) and saves a skill point. Is there some other benefit to spending that extra point that I'm missing?

Dunno where you got that math. 30 INT is better than 30% Inc damage. INT gives slightly less damage than the same amount of Inc dmg, but it also gives ES.

You can easily check how much damage and ES you get with each socket, it only costs a few Regrets. I've tried them all in Standard.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 31, 2016, 4:05:58 PM
So, got 90 lvl (omg, i realy don't know how to do crazy staff and lvl up :D) By this reason took another gemslot

7.4k ES goes not so good in realy OMGWTF-fights.
8k tooltip DPS

What else done: Hall of Lagmasters (4 deaths in lag), Vinktar (it's a joke - facetank him all fight), Chimera (Vulnerability doable, some smoke and goat-jump deaths), Hydra (the hardest one, too much shit on the screen for such fast as f*ck boss)

Now i'm ready for the shaper but don't know if i will survive the slam with 7.4k ES (and don't know how to get more ES without 5-10-20ex armour pieces)

Also, want to say that gem-swaps are OP. While clearing it is ideal to have Blashpemy+Double CoH. On the boss you just change all to purity+triple curse orb.
So a question: have you tested 4-curse setup on std? +1curse astramentis and flamability seems to be OP

Some hard mods on Minotaur

Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Nov 1, 2016, 3:02:40 PM
Hmm
what do you think about taking the "avoid stun" and the avoid stun while casting nodes?
instead of Unwavering Stance ?
[discontinued] Dyadus Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1886525
[discontinued] Flame Surge Berserker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892524
Life is ethical
Life is Life.
Life is nonMETA.
Last edited by cr4ck4r on Nov 1, 2016, 6:29:54 PM
7.4k ES is enough to survive the Shaper Slam. It hits for 5.4k if you pop the same flasks that I use and DON'T RUN (AA only works when stationary). It can get complicated in the 3rd part of the fight when the Clone attacks you at the same time. But with extra leech from Atziri's Promise you should be able to survive that too.

I haven't tried 4-curse yet, I totally should. It requires a +1 Astra and a 6L chest, I have that in Standard. I finally finished 40/40 in the league (took a while because I really don't like paying for achievements), so now I'll head back to Standard and have some fun there with godly gear on the Witch and Scion. Now I need this league to end so that I can check just how powerful the Templar can be with the same items and compare him to the other versions. :)

"
cr4ck4r wrote:
Hmm
what do you think about taking the "avoid stun" and the avoid stun while casting nodes?
instead of Unwavering Stance ?

What nodes? The ones that say '% chance to avoid getting interrupted when you get stunned'? That's crap, I don't think any real build uses that. You get stunned but your current spell finishes casting. But you get stunned. Possibly stun locked. And then you die.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 1, 2016, 6:32:42 PM
Hi, how much ES do you have with your current setup?

If you can, please take a look at my char.

I am lvl 55, 943 int, 1,386 ES. I think its kinda low.

According to http://poe.hndrk.eu/calc/es/ , I'll have 5k ES with 1k flat ES from gear/tree/discipline and 1.3k int.

Is the calculator wrong?
Ok, Shaper done with 3 deaths without any troubles (after some practice can be deathless). Don't try to avoid slam - press flasks. Keep eyes on vortex balls. Press vaal disc a bit earlier :D

Bought a cheap setup for it (lol cheap, 2.5 ex) without maxing ele-weakness and 2g2b helm.

8k tooltip DPS
8.4k ES
3 vaal disciplines
your flask setup

So, yes, thx again. The only hard boss for me from now is Hydra, it is to fast to be easy :D
Last edited by _Slaviator_ on Nov 2, 2016, 2:03:10 PM
"
_Slaviator_ wrote:
Ok, Shaper done with 3 deaths without any troubles (after some practice can be deathless). Don't try to avoid slam - press flasks. Keep eyes on vortex balls. Press vaal disc a bit earlier :D

Bought a cheap setup for it (lol cheap, 2.5 ex) without maxing ele-weakness and 2g2b helm.

8k tooltip DPS
8.4k ES
3 vaal disciplines
your flask setup

So, yes, thx again. The only hard boss for me from now is Hydra, it is to fast to be easy :D

Grats!! :)

Of course practice makes perfect and you'll die a few times at first before it becomes a walk in the park. Still, impressive with such cheap gear. I'd expect the char to become Shaper viable with at least 6-8 ex budget (like mine). I guess, skill > budget. Good job!

"
Disconaut wrote:
Hi, how much ES do you have with your current setup?

If you can, please take a look at my char.

I am lvl 55, 943 int, 1,386 ES. I think its kinda low.

According to http://poe.hndrk.eu/calc/es/ , I'll have 5k ES with 1k flat ES from gear/tree/discipline and 1.3k int.

Is the calculator wrong?

You can see my stats in the top post and the videos. I'm not upgrading my Inquisitor in this league. He still has the same 8561 ES (with lv 21 Discipline) as in the T16/Shaper videos.

Don't worry about your stats at lv 55. Re-read the Leveling guide if you think you are missing something, my exact stats and gear are posted there. The stuff that I had at lv 51 was good enough until lv 70, I only started looking for endgame gear after that.

I'm not responsible for any 3rd party calculators and their bugs. :)
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 2, 2016, 3:10:17 PM
Why you took Elemental overload? There is no crit nodes neither on gear. Does it really worth the points with 5% chance to crit?
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info