[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Inquisitor - Viable for Everything

"
wrathofmoocow wrote:
What do I spend on next to upgrade. I'm through guardians but uneasy about even trying shaper, but I just got some more currency to do an upgrade but wondering which slot to target..
WI/BSC/atra/damning/perandus are other slots
Spoiler

The obvious slot to upgrade is the belt. Int Crystal belt with two resist mods. When you roll a decent one (with Shrieking or Deafening Essence of Spite), check how much resists you need to max them and see about upgrading gloves or boots to get those resists. You can downgrade raw ES on gloves/boots as long as Int is good.
Kind of a newbie question maybe... The default limit for curses on a monster is 1. The Doedre's Paua ring gives you 1 additional curse. Where are you getting the 3rd one from? I don't see it in the gear.
"
pickupcash wrote:
Kind of a newbie question maybe... The default limit for curses on a monster is 1. The Doedre's Paua ring gives you 1 additional curse. Where are you getting the 3rd one from? I don't see it in the gear.

Look it on the skill tree - Whispers of the Doom
hi is this still working in 3.0?
Hey I had a question. When I click on the skill tree links, it doesnt show many of the passives locked in. Am I looking at the wrong thing or maybe just doing something wrong on my end?
Same problem here. I can only see skill trees up to Lvl 29 :(
if anyone wants to try this build again: I will do so and will go for this tree https://pastebin.com/MctaTEyb
(use path of building to import)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info