[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Back to grinding to 100, I swear evasion is just a broken tooltip. I have no idea why I thought I could do HC again especially Self found expecting evasion to work in any way, shape or form.

This build is by far the best for overall play if you can get your hands on good gears.
Is it possible to make this build through Raider?
and another question- I have not bad gear, but i still have low damage?
Plz help ! what am I doing wrong? i have 15k damage without Master Alchemis, but I do not think that this skill will give me a big increase in damage.
(My character is BatyaNaZadanii)
"
TraneMAK wrote:
Is it possible to make this build through Raider?
and another question- I have not bad gear, but i still have low damage?
Plz help ! what am I doing wrong? i have 15k damage without Master Alchemis, but I do not think that this skill will give me a big increase in damage.
(My character is BatyaNaZadanii)

use elemental focus on your 5l setups. level your gems, and you are just using 5l, thats pretty normal. also your gear is not that good as you think probably. you are just lvl 83 too. come on man, relax and keep levelimg, you are doing fine.

before getting dying sun dont expect miracles from this build
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 15, 2017, 11:34:59 AM
Last edited by phocas99 on Mar 15, 2017, 2:10:21 PM
"
phocas99 wrote:

5 points for penetration(force of nature), before taking alchemist is a bit overcommitment. the key to get early good dps & tankiness is collecting 3 mod - 4 mod jewels for cheap. jewels are big buff to builds, maybe i remember wrong but gg jewels afaik adds 8-9% dps to my build.

charisma is one of the best small passive node wheels for "less mana reserve" points.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
phocas99 wrote:

5 points for penetration(force of nature), before taking alchemist is a bit overcommitment. the key to get early good dps & tankiness is collecting 3 mod - 4 mod jewels for cheap. jewels are big buff to builds, maybe i remember wrong but gg jewels afaik adds 8-9% dps to my build.

charisma is one of the best small passive node wheels for "less mana reserve" points.

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAOEyAABuAdEF-QiJES8RUBR1FdcWvxslHU8hdiSdJ6kqCysKLL8tHzB8Mfo1uTnURA1JsUuuTLNRR1ZjVvpbr11oXfJfamJabRltbHBScLt293fXePl-3X8rf8aGrobOidOMNo25j_qTJ5UFlSCXBprxmyagn6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPBxcHzxKLI8Mqp0NDTftfP2VvfmOd06NbpAutj7BjuDu9674j0-Pk3_W7-yHX9hG_UQg5IEZZFfg5cavoZivsJ9toajw_EF5Y3TH-AnrfHnemY8W3_EAAAAAAA
How does that look now? Great suggestions that i spaced out on.
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN0yAABsAdEIiREvEVAUdRXXGyUdTyF2JJ0nqSoLKwosvy0fMHwx-jW5OdREDUmxS65Ms1FHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlptGW1scFJwu3b3d9d4-X7dfyt_xoauhs6J04w2jbmP-pMnlQWVIJcGmvGgn6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPBxcHzxKLI8Mqp0NDTftfP2VvfmOkC62PsGO4O73rviPT4-Tf9bv7IDkgRlkV-Dlxq-hmK-wn22hqPD6sWv-dUJP3_3iSLwzoXljdMf4Cet8ed6Zjxbf8QAAAAAAA=

this is kinda better i think
"
Rupenus wrote:
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN0yAABsAdEIiREvEVAUdRXXGyUdTyF2JJ0nqSoLKwosvy0fMHwx-jW5OdREDUmxS65Ms1FHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlptGW1scFJwu3b3d9d4-X7dfyt_xoauhs6J04w2jbmP-pMnlQWVIJcGmvGgn6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPBxcHzxKLI8Mqp0NDTftfP2VvfmOkC62PsGO4O73rviPT4-Tf9bv7IDkgRlkV-Dlxq-hmK-wn22hqPD6sWv-dUJP3_3iSLwzoXljdMf4Cet8ed6Zjxbf8QAAAAAAA=

Next points going into a solid jewel im assuming?
Thanks for the thoughts, the change in tree/etc has kind of thrown me off in a few ways this season.
"
Rupenus wrote:
Spoiler

how you leech mana/es without vitality void in this tree.. lvl 70 atm and going to switch to es in next levels i think

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info