[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

anybody wanna buy? on standard
"
skirocer wrote:
ye i studied my tree and realized I could save a couple points by moving my mana leech.

Also I do realize that legacy vinktar is prolly the best flask for this build(gonna buy one if a legacy pen ever pops up) just saying a regular 1-use one is rly clunky.

One more question, the league is still quite new and there isn't rly a brood twine or anything even close, but at what dps does a harbinger beat a legacy reach? (my current one is like 356, but lets say a close to perfect reach at ~365-370) Or do harbingers ever beat legacy reaches becuz youd need gmp for harbingers and that dips in the wrong direction in terms of dps.

Edit:

Here are my current items, any glaring upgrades I can make? My resists atm are way overcapped, but I can't find any good opal rings this early into the league, and obviously I'm stil trying to craft the helmet to something decent. I see alot of you guys using silver flask over ToH, is it really better?

And how u got fastly Sky and legacy TROC bow ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
Spoiler

Any tips what schould I focus on now? What to change first? And what to do :P

Thx
Guys if you can try to get rings with the 10% of physical as extra fire mod it can be a good dps increase and since Legacy allows for quick essence farming or simply buying essences try craft stellrings yourself or buy steelrings already modded.

Spoiler
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Last edited by Xtreemer on Mar 14, 2017, 2:10:45 PM
hey guys what dps do u reach with RotC ?
Coz i feel im stuck at about 28k tooltip barrage dps in hideout with auras but no flasks ... just curious
The tree linked in the guide is one that uses all the points but i am not sure where i should spend my points most effectively. Can someone take a look at my tree and give me some advice? I have a lvl 86 ranger and i will probably level to 95 at the very most.

Personally i feel i die to much with 5.7k es so i am saving up for better es gear. Still in yellow maps atm but quickly progressing.

On a side note this build is really awesome to play at lower level content but once it gets higher you need really good gear. What i am saying is i am a scrub who should just stick to ED/C (played fb totems last league and my expectations of a build are ruined it seems but i cant play totems again hahah.

Thank you
"
LastxResort wrote:
The tree linked in the guide is one that uses all the points but i am not sure where i should spend my points most effectively. Can someone take a look at my tree and give me some advice? I have a lvl 86 ranger and i will probably level to 95 at the very most.

Personally i feel i die to much with 5.7k es so i am saving up for better es gear. Still in yellow maps atm but quickly progressing.

On a side note this build is really awesome to play at lower level content but once it gets higher you need really good gear. What i am saying is i am a scrub who should just stick to ED/C (played fb totems last league and my expectations of a build are ruined it seems but i cant play totems again hahah.

Thank you

focus on ES first, ignore penetration nodes until for 90 - 94+ levels.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Xtreemer wrote:
Guys if you can try to get rings with the 10% of physical as extra fire mod it can be a good dps increase and since Legacy allows for quick essence farming or simply buying essences try craft stellrings yourself or buy steelrings already modded.

Spoiler

Thanks for this, missed the memo.
"
tkf123123 wrote:
Can u do it lowlife?XD also, what if i have a pair of skyforth but not legacy vinktar, which tree should i use?XD

Lowlife no, and use budget tree.
Hey guys I think im gonna be selling off my gear from this toon, so let me know (Pm me here) if you want to buy the set / a bunch of the pieces:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info