[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
stred_ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAN0yAABsAdEIiREvEVAUdRXXGyUdTyF2JJ0nqSoLKwosvy0fMHwx-jW5OdREDUmxS65Ms1FHVmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlptGW1scFJwu3b3d9d4-X7dfyt_xoauhs6J04w2jbmP-pMnlQWVIJcGmvGgn6EioS-iQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SL6KwTPBxcHzxKLI8Mqp0NDTftfP2VvfmOkC62PsGO4O73rviPT4-Tf9bv7IDkgRlkV-Dlxq-hmK-wn22hqPD6sWv-dUJP3_3iSLwzoXljdMf4Cet8ed6Zjxbf8QAAAAAAA=

this is kinda better i think

how you leech mana/es without vitality void in this tree.. lvl 70 atm and going to switch to es in next levels i think

thats not an example tree, he made a tree, i just changed it to have shorter paths to same passives. if you lack leech, ofc go for leech. i wanted to imply only that penetration nodes while leveling are not that important.(compared to alchemist) and jewels can buff defense and offense big time for small investment.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
is taste of hate not good in this build? im not the smartest person when it comes to convertion
How would the skilltree and gem setup work with a legacy reach, skyforth, dying sun? No legacy vinktars. Is it with reach still worth using GMP in TS or LMP in LA?
"
godfreyq wrote:
is taste of hate not good in this build? im not the smartest person when it comes to convertion

TOH is one of the better flasks for this build once you have vinktars and dying sun and a quicksilver flask along with probably a diamond flask.
"
Zaikantos wrote:
How would the skilltree and gem setup work with a legacy reach, skyforth, dying sun? No legacy vinktars. Is it with reach still worth using GMP in TS or LMP in LA?

Skill tree same, maybe more crit chance investment on tree depending on gear. Drop GMP/LMP for inc crit strike gem.
just a quick question , how much will the budget version cost in leagacy league now and with that , how far can it go ??, also i saw your old clips showing the insanse speed you can run uber lab , is there a guide or profile ican follow , farming lab with a slyaer atm is good but just no where as fast xd , thanks in advance
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Back to grinding to 100, I swear evasion is just a broken tooltip. I have no idea why I thought I could do HC again especially Self found expecting evasion to work in any way, shape or form.

This build is by far the best for overall play if you can get your hands on good gears.

Totally agree! Best build ever ;-)
"
y562565 wrote:
just a quick question , how much will the budget version cost in leagacy league now and with that , how far can it go ??, also i saw your old clips showing the insanse speed you can run uber lab , is there a guide or profile ican follow , farming lab with a slyaer atm is good but just no where as fast xd , thanks in advance

I'll be doing a build guide for my uber lab runner very soon and it'll be up on my youtube.

Got to maps, it ended up being a bit too underwelming for me, even with the lower level char. Probably going to be rerolling again soon.
Can someone please give me some gear advice on where to go from here?

Spoiler

I just die to much. 6.1kes. I am thinking of respecing 3 points and taking charisma + enlighten 3 so that i can fit in a discipline. That and master surgeon because i think i die because a boss doesn't die during my vinktars up-time? Stuck on lvl 86 because of all the deaths.

Thank you.
Last edited by LastxResort on Mar 15, 2017, 10:19:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info