[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
LastxResort wrote:
Can someone please give me some gear advice on where to go from here?

Spoiler

I just die to much. 6.1kes. I am thinking of respecing 3 points and taking charisma + enlighten 3 so that i can fit in a discipline. That and master surgeon because i think i die because a boss doesn't die during my vinktars up-time? Stuck on lvl 86 because of all the deaths.

Thank you.

Yes, that is a good decision. Discipline is a must.
You can take Master Surgeon rather then Master Alchemist and re-roll your bleed roll to a freeze instead.

Also, just get more damage. Damage = things die faster = less time for them to deal damage to you. That's not even taking into account the massive leech from Vinktar's that'll be boosted with the more damage you do.

If bosses are what is killing you, think about making your Barrage the 6L instead of the TS.

Also, get that barrage enchant on your helm- it's a huge boost. As well as getting a Dying Sun potion to replace the Atziri's Promise.

Lots of easy gear upgrade to do after you achieve those ^

EDIT: Also, spec out of the leech nodes in duelest. It will give you a lot of points to invest into either damage or defence (whatever you feel will help more). But if you need mana leech still, you can grab the first node in the cluster right above the Lethality wheel

Also, get the jewel underneath Melding wheel and socket it with Energy From Within- big ES boost there.

And the alchemist cluster in witch is a HUGE boost for us as Pathfinders
Last edited by Bloodzy on Mar 15, 2017, 11:38:52 PM
Thank you for the advice.

I wouldn't have respeced out of the life leech nodes if you hadn't mentioned it i feel much better now with the discipline. As for master surgeon i was planning on taking it form uber lab but i don't know if it will be required anymore.

Mana is a little tight w/o leech but seems to be going okay with just vinktars. And i am slowly saving up currency for more damage so ya thats the plan. I am going for alchemist next and then i guess the three easily reached jewel sockets.
Last edited by LastxResort on Mar 16, 2017, 12:57:15 AM
Got question considering Point Blank node. Is it worth picking it up, or you just took it to faceroll endgame content like uber/shaper? It is surely a blast when melting bosses with barrage, but it makes you stay close to danger, prone to melee attacks etc also it does require a GG gear to be effective. Whats more I plan to play this build on LHC league, so safety is my main concern, staying in range, kiting, will make you lose damage and prolong the fights.
Considering I will pick the node, how is my clear speed then? I am sure it wont matter with huge dps, but lets say i am gonna play with more budget version at the begining, so point blank wont be so good in my opinion, as it will lower my dps output.

Thanks.
"
mmaaqq wrote:
Got question considering Point Blank node. Is it worth picking it up, or you just took it to faceroll endgame content like uber/shaper? It is surely a blast when melting bosses with barrage, but it makes you stay close to danger, prone to melee attacks etc also it does require a GG gear to be effective. Whats more I plan to play this build on LHC league, so safety is my main concern, staying in range, kiting, will make you lose damage and prolong the fights.
Considering I will pick the node, how is my clear speed then? I am sure it wont matter with huge dps, but lets say i am gonna play with more budget version at the begining, so point blank wont be so good in my opinion, as it will lower my dps output.

Thanks.

the idea of going CI is being able to getting far from one shot range of bosses, so you can continously leech good chunk of ES per barrage shot and facetank all the incoming damage. you may have 2 problems here, one: getting out of flask charges, second -> getting stunlocked. because of that in tree as you can see, some of mana nodes(skyforth) and flask duration nodes has been taken.

point blank definitely adds great damage to your barrage dps, so you can facetank every boss as long as you have a leech source(vinktar - auras - nodes on tree whatever). you'll be kiting, doing micromanagement tricks to be able to survive even from close range too.

if you wont pick point blank the other problem you'll be experiencing will be reflect. because the build is designed to have full elemental conversion with highest penetration possible, you can kill yourself with reflect even while having low gear.

blast is playing the build in HC, he is at lvl 90, i started playing HC too but couldnt play further due to my connection problems(ripperino at cruel malachai after 10+ seconds of freeze :(). some of our guild members tested the build in HC in other words, its really good there too. of course you mostly should stack HP/ES + leech rather than damage in HC.

(a friend of mine is using brinerot whalers + valyrium ring and the result is really good! all you need is a power charge recharging herald proc)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 16, 2017, 7:28:05 AM
What about point blank support gem? Does it stack with passive?

ALSO what content can be cleared on 5l opus and 6l 800 es chest with only Vinktar flask around lvl 88? Gems 20/20, budget tree? No helm or quiver enchant for more arrows

Ty
"
Hollycz wrote:
What about point blank support gem? Does it stack with passive?

ALSO what content can be cleared on 5l opus and 6l 800 es chest with only Vinktar flask around lvl 88? Gems 20/20, budget tree? No helm or quiver enchant for more arrows

Ty

1-No he doesn't stack according to wiki,you need to use the notable passive OR the gem not both.
2-I don't really know since i'm trying progress with this build myself.

"
Rupenus wrote:
"
mmaaqq wrote:

Thanks.

the idea of going CI is being able to getting far from one shot range of bosses, so you can continously leech good chunk of ES per barrage shot and facetank all the incoming damage. you may have 2 problems here, one: getting out of flask charges, second -> getting stunlocked. because of that in tree as you can see, some of mana nodes(skyforth) and flask duration nodes has been taken.

point blank definitely adds great damage to your barrage dps, so you can facetank every boss as long as you have a leech source(vinktar - auras - nodes on tree whatever). you'll be kiting, doing micromanagement tricks to be able to survive even from close range too.

if you wont pick point blank the other problem you'll be experiencing will be reflect. because the build is designed to have full elemental conversion with highest penetration possible, you can kill yourself with reflect even while having low gear.

blast is playing the build in HC, he is at lvl 90, i started playing HC too but couldnt play further due to my connection problems(ripperino at cruel malachai after 10+ seconds of freeze :(). some of our guild members tested the build in HC in other words, its really good there too. of course you mostly should stack HP/ES + leech rather than damage in HC.

(a friend of mine is using brinerot whalers + valyrium ring and the result is really good! all you need is a power charge recharging herald proc)

Ok thanks for your insight, and how about clear speed? Does it suffer a lot with point blank being taken? Is it fine, or does your gameplay need some adjustment (killing mobs at closer ranges?) And when would be the perfect time to pick that node?
The only character on HC in blast account is some lvl 40 marauder, so I guess he ripped :D
And you got me worried with this reflect thing, is it that lethal, one shot possible?
"
LastxResort wrote:
Thank you for the advice.

I wouldn't have respeced out of the life leech nodes if you hadn't mentioned it i feel much better now with the discipline. As for master surgeon i was planning on taking it form uber lab but i don't know if it will be required anymore.

Mana is a little tight w/o leech but seems to be going okay with just vinktars. And i am slowly saving up currency for more damage so ya thats the plan. I am going for alchemist next and then i guess the three easily reached jewel sockets.

I farmed a lot of levels with Charisma + the 4% Reduced Node next to CI. With Standard gear or blasting's sample links, it is 92% of your mana reserved using Skyforths and E4. In the league when I was saving for Skyforths and couldn't afford higher Enlighten those Nodes were surprisingly okay at 93% reserved.

Eventually if I get E3 I just need the reservation node by CI and nothing further, which is nice.

Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
a quick suggestion as chin sol give 100 % more damage close range and since we have point blank will that be a option too ?

119k barrage dps with 61 light penetration with charges ( 38%light penetration gem and 8%additional penetration from tree compared to signal shot )

with dying sun and vinktar going to be 2 milion, with a legacy windripper +1power charge and with mf gear, dps gear = 3 milion dps, and it's not a mirrored bow (dps gear=legacy maligaro and 2x 85%light dmg %es ring, total 30ex ).
all this with duelist leech nodes and vaal pact, 3x 30str nodes on the tree, if i wanted to abuse with vinktar it's like i was lvl 88-89 with this dps

ps. to anyone saying that signalshot requires 300+ex investment
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Mar 16, 2017, 5:03:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info