[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

@hollycz

new rotc is shit, opus is better. for bosses you definitely need 6l barrage. if you cant afford vinktar, use warlords mark vs bosses with barrage until you get your vinktar.

also for early atziri runs vaal burning arrow traps/mines are very recommended.

Tornado Shot is better vs yellow packs, cause it deals more damage. LA is better for fast clearing and LA gets better after a certain point of high dps/good gear. TS is really good vs very tough targets where you can't totally go single target attacks, like über atziri trio fights.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey peeps

anyone able to direct me to a page where its shown when a Harby is better than a good deaths opus now.

Just curious how good it needs to be to be replaced since +2 arrows etc.

Thanks
"
YYQ wrote:
Hey peeps

anyone able to direct me to a page where its shown when a Harby is better than a good deaths opus now.

Just curious how good it needs to be to be replaced since +2 arrows etc.

Thanks

I forget where I heard that 400-450 Harb takes the lead. I got a hell of a deal the other day with this:

Linking and socketing it sucked :(
I feel like I am quite squishy on some bosses. What should be my next purchase, Dying Sun or Barrage helm?

Character is TofuShot
"
Dumplation wrote:
I feel like I am quite squishy on some bosses. What should be my next purchase, Dying Sun or Barrage helm?

Character is TofuShot

Remember that a 10% legacy vinktar's is a huge boost as well. Try to get one soon if you're looking to increase those DPS
"
Dumplation wrote:

Character is TofuShot

Dying Sun is HUGE dps boost and cheaper compared to other significant dps booster upgrades.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Can u do it lowlife?XD also, what if i have a pair of skyforth but not legacy vinktar, which tree should i use?XD
Guys what do you think about using kiara's determination (since i dont have a skyforths) instead of silver flask and using second piece of jewelry (instead of valyrium or chayula).
Guys can someone help me? I'm lvl 75 but have only 12k dmg with with 5l LA. My defenses are pretty decent but nearly no dmg. I can't do maps above t5. Take a look here - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/binhood/characters

The character is abyssandely. Thanks!
"
binhood wrote:
Guys can someone help me? I'm lvl 75 but have only 12k dmg with with 5l LA. My defenses are pretty decent but nearly no dmg. I can't do maps above t5. Take a look here - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/binhood/characters

The character is abyssandely. Thanks!

lvl 75 - 12k damage - 5l; i see a pattern here -> all normal. also for lioneyes bow its normal. penetration is good but while leveling and using lioneyes bow, i'd prefer to get phys% nodes on tree, maybe it's just a matter of taste.

just level and gear up. at your level i still do dried lake. lol
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 14, 2017, 12:17:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info