New Meta with Support Guardian 30k+ ES (Really GGG?)

I always chose the solo hardcore poe.
I think most people like me, people who play solo for objective reasons (work, family, and more does not allow a foothold in the party or just because they like to play solo).
No other game does not give me the opportunity to be on an equal footing with players who can afford to play in a party.
No game did not give such "chellenge" on Hardcore.
But what I see now upsets me. My favorite game losing balance, which is so hard to kept all this time.
Almost immortal party hardcore (really GGG? (C)).
Playing solo, I always serious approach to the game and focused, because you can not be wrong. And now you can play in the party, even in a state of strong alcohol or drugs, while putting one hand on girlfriend's t*ts.
Thank Chistor, which drew attention to the fact that many people upset. I wish you success for developers and hope we will hear you guys!

p.s .: and sorry for bad english.
I personally like the concept of the support characters. I often play healers etc in other games.

But the amount of survivability provided to patry by some supports is just ridiculous atm. It's so strong it becomes mandatory, that kills the flexibility of the game.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Yeah okay to start off you're terribly misinformed LOL. People been supporting since the start of this game. It's just easier to do it with the tools that have been has given to us. It's also not a new thing, Grand Spectrum shenanigans already talked about last league.

So stop acting like you're some investigative reporter or some shit with a groundbreaking discovery. Party play by default give advantages like sharing resources etc, you don't need a Support to do that, it's just what people do in this game. Don't start lumping those things together.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 23, 2016, 8:38:12 AM
Yo Sara he trying to destroy you ''Mangz''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I personally like the concept of the support characters. I often play healers etc in other games.

But the amount of survivability provided to patry by some supports is just ridiculous atm. It's so strong it becomes mandatory, that kills the flexibility of the game.

Thats the thing its not mandatory because not only can every party not have a support, the items required for the level of support like OP is suggesting doesn't really even exists on a large scale.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Can only imagine what a 30k ES Vaal Righteous Fire explosion does to a boss ;)
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 23, 2016, 9:12:47 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:52:30 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
"
chistor_ wrote:
So supporting has been in meta for the past two leagues since Ascendancy arrived.

You say that like it's a bad thing. I like to play in a well formed party much more than solo, and support characters make that much easier.

I played support back before there was AC classes. :D
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
To OP
Not everyone plays for push ladders and being "competitive" at this game....for the most part Party gameplay is really awful due the engine limitations and the level design. I dont think majority joins Public Parties at all.

Ascendancy's goal is let players explore different play styles, that is obviously good but with GGG's rotation philosophy feels like they forcing us to quit the play style you like rather than invite you to give a shot in other ones, what i mean is Guardian could gone next league because of this MTG philosophy and not about your overreaction over the "30K" ES with supports.

Removing play styles is actually what would lead into D3 direction....maybe it's already happening since they "disabled" Vacuum farming and few other alternatives but because of the engine issues that is the biggest downside of this game since closed beta.

"
2i0 wrote:
To OP
Not everyone plays for push ladders and being "competitive" at this game....for the most part Party gameplay is really awful due the engine limitations and the level design. I dont think majority joins Public Parties at all.

Ascendancy's goal is let players explore different play styles, that is obviously good but with GGG's rotation philosophy feels like they forcing us to quit the play style you like rather than invite you to give a shot in other ones, what i mean is Guardian could gone next league because of this MTG philosophy and not about your overreaction over the "30K" ES with supports.

Removing play styles is actually what would lead into D3 direction....maybe it's already happening since they "disabled" Vacuum farming and few other alternatives but because of the engine issues that is the biggest downside of this game since closed beta.

D3 actually has good melee support, relatively. And you don't desync into the ether if you use Whirlwind or Leap. But that's a different story. Removing specific AC wouldn't damage build diversity greatly, but would not allow those to push the limits into one speciality.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 23, 2016, 10:07:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info