New Meta with Support Guardian 30k+ ES (Really GGG?)

Yo Rag take over *drops the mic tooezfortz
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Yo Rag take over *drops the mic tooezfortz

It's not rage it's criticism, but you're just trolling anyway, not responding anymore.
Last edited by chistor_ on Sep 22, 2016, 11:56:10 PM
You should get a friend to play support with you. Problem solved.
I haven't seen it yet but @I_NO if true, you gotta admit 30k ES + all the other goodies sounds a bit insane, no ? Whats in there for life builds ? ;)
"
dyneol wrote:
I haven't seen it yet but @I_NO if true, you gotta admit 30k ES + all the other goodies sounds a bit insane, no ? Whats in there for life builds ? ;)

What else are you going to do as a support? The entire point of a support is to not die he can't do anything his entire job is provide you the tools to everything of living etc while himself is just well practically worthless without his friend.

This type of gaming or playstyle has been here for ages like seriously ages and GGG is unlikely to change it because once more they only fuck with builds that get enough complaints most of you already know this.

Lol like what are they going to be like some random guy like the OP think it's randomly OP all of a sudden? No of course fucking not if it's been here for a years and years you expect things to change?

No this is probably the very first complaint about SUPPORT LMAO SUPPORT

HAHA S U P P O R T say that shit with me support. Cmon ''dude''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You should get a friend to play support with you. Problem solved.

What if i've been playing PoE solo for the past 6 leagues and don't want to be forced to play in party?
"
dyneol wrote:

It provides ES aura so if you're life based you will have something like 9k life and 15k ES, still broken.
"
"
dyneol wrote:

What else are you going to do as a support? The entire point of a support is to not die he can't do anything his entire job is provide you the tools to everything of living etc while himself is just well practically worthless without his friend.

This type of gaming or playstyle has been here for ages like seriously ages and GGG is unlikely to change it because once more they only fuck with builds that get enough complaints most of you already know this.

Lol like what are they going to be like some random guy like the OP think it's randomly OP all of a sudden? No of course fucking not if it's been here for a years and years you expect things to change?

I don't think anyone wants supports to be meaningless. But 30k Cmon ''dude'' ... don't tell me those numbers "have been around for years". This is simply not true.

Whatever. I'm out of here. I'll keep playing solo anyways.
The support character honestly doesn't fit these kind of games anyway.. its not like your fighting raid bosses or doing some sort of group pvp fight.

It's pretty broken to be walking around making every enemy into utter trash and your allies into complete gods. And 30K ES... that's a little over the top.

But this just joins the list of concepts and mechanics that GGG haven't really thought out to well and balanced. With the implementation of the Guardian... they kind of sealed the deal with this. Auras are very strong, curses are very strong. People will find and abuse any sort of advantage they can get to be the top in any game.

So no.. you can't compete with that. I wouldn't expect GGG to change anything though. I wouldn't worry about it that much though, PoE is not a truly competitive game.
"
dyneol wrote:
"
"
dyneol wrote:

I don't think anyone wants supports to be meaningless. But 30k Cmon ''dude'' ... don't tell me those numbers "have been around for years". This is simply not true.

Whatever. I'm out of here. I'll keep playing solo anyways.

Support is viable? Oh no!

Grand spectrum jewels are broken? Yeah it's an expensive build. Do you understand the opportunity cost of having to beeline to 10+ different Jewel nodes + taking %inc mana nodes?

if a guardian Dedicates their build to the one thing of buffing out Energy shield I should expect him to get a bloody good amount of it. That sort of tree isn't remotely viable for solo play. So a twinked out guardian can do some crazy shit? so can any ridiculously twinked out build if you push it far enough.

TBH fully twinked Occultist curse supports are probably still better in that they'll likely increase your survivability by about the same amount while also buffing your damage x3
Last edited by Drahnier123 on Sep 23, 2016, 12:44:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info