New Meta with Support Guardian 30k+ ES (Really GGG?)

"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Path of Exile has always been solo friendly game

It was always more efficient to have group of friends that help each other.

Solo friendly doesn't mean more effecient in solo, it means the gap between solo and group is not that big.
I laughed at always been a solo friendly game. Come on man thats furthest from truth. The MF bonues alone discourage solo and the power in numbers has always been there. Not only more offensive power, aura stacking but defensively too since a 6 man party everyone automatically has a 83% dodge chance!

That said I dont play with others like difficulty as is solo. If I competed in any form I damn sure would have grouped from day 1

I don't even do map rotations with others for more exps. I work in sales and have employees last thing i need is more social interaction when i get home
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 30, 2016, 6:07:28 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I laughed at always been a solo friendly game. Come on man thats furthest from truth. The MF bonues alone discourage solo and the power in numbers has always been there. Not only more offensive power, aura stacking but defensively too since a 6 man party everyone automatically has a 83% dodge chance!

That said I dont play with others like difficulty as is solo. If I competed in any form I damn sure would have grouped from day 1

I don't even do map rotations with others for more exps. I work in sales and have employees last thing i need is more social interaction when i get home

What you say about loot is patently false.

in a 6 man group would roughly get 3.5 peoples worth of good loot. but you will be splitting it between 6 people. and you will have fewer portals to do it with.

the only way grouping helps looting is when you pack a pocket culler to make bosses and yellows shit 20 players worth of loot.

defence and offence stacking via the support builds is what grouping gives you.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Oct 3, 2016, 11:53:50 AM
Why is this thread still here what the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Why is this thread still here what the fuck.

Where is it supposed to be?
Are you still complaining about this? fucking amazing ''yo'' SARANNNNG come out.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
The moment it was possible to reach 35k ES and facetank hardest boss telegraph attacks - lost faith in GGG balance team completly.

No amount of currency should ever put you in place of the GM. God Mode of Game Master.

Currently people can achive this point with 30 ex. It was never this cheap and it was never before latest patches even possible.

Ps . Dont give a fuck i play stroctly solo.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
The moment it was possible to reach 35k ES and facetank hardest boss telegraph attacks - lost faith in GGG balance team completly.

No amount of currency should ever put you in place of the GM. God Mode of Game Master.

Currently people can achive this point with 30 ex. It was never this cheap and it was never before latest patches even possible.

In my opinion - doesn't matter how expensive it is, God Mode shouldn't even be possible to reach.
"
chistor_ wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:

In my opinion - doesn't matter how expensive it is, God Mode shouldn't even be possible to reach.

This. POE wasn´t even prepared to have a good god mode.
Last edited by Apocalich on Oct 19, 2016, 9:06:19 PM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

What you say about loot is patently false.

in a 6 man group would roughly get 3.5 peoples worth of good loot. but you will be splitting it between 6 people. and you will have fewer portals to do it with.

the only way grouping helps looting is when you pack a pocket culler to make bosses and yellows shit 20 players worth of loot.

defence and offence stacking via the support builds is what grouping gives you.

Which is what you're supposed to do when you group.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info