New Meta with Support Guardian 30k+ ES (Really GGG?)

So you are complaining that a Tanking-Focused Ascendancy has 30k ES?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"

Hes crying cause he feels inferior when solo'ing and thinks godmode shouldn't be obtainable in party play

l o l
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"Tanking-Focused Ascendancy" has about 15k ES, but players supported by it have their 15k, and additional 10-15k ON TOP OF THAT from that support. That's what OP is about. I'm not judging if it is good or bad, just pointing out you misunderstood OP's complaint.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
"

Hes crying cause he feels inferior when solo'ing and thinks godmode shouldn't be obtainable in party play

l o l

Why is everyone so afraid of "God mode"?

Close to perfect gear, close to max level character and a solid build SHOULD make you close to a God. That's the whole point of ARPG's. To be a beast. If that carrot isn't obtainable in any ways, the game suffers.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Dunno it's funny though I have the best gear in the game I should be a god so yeah I do it in every fucking game when it comes to min maxing shit. PoE is no different

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OP forgets that party play adds 60% HP per player, that is doing literally no damage. Oh, did I mention there is only 50% quantity bonus on items, so you are effectively only getting 75% of loot, each?
Yeah, they will be (almost) invincible, but given the investment and that they are going to get less loot anyways, I can live with that. The only problem I have is that there is no way to reach that level of survivability with HP, which is kinda dumb (yes, you can stack armor, but you'll get wrecked by elemental/chaos damage anyways). : V

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Perq wrote:
OP forgets that party play adds 60% HP per player, that is doing literally no damage. Oh, did I mention there is only 50% quantity bonus on items, so you are effectively only getting 75% of loot, each?
Yeah, they will be (almost) invincible, but given the investment and that they are going to get less loot anyways, I can live with that. The only problem I have is that there is no way to reach that level of survivability with HP, which is kinda dumb (yes, you can stack armor, but you'll get wrecked by elemental/chaos damage anyways). : V

If you run party of 3 players (2DD and 1 support) mobs will have 220% life pool, damage buffs from auras, curses and ascendancy passives will neutralize the difference. While still having much more survivability from support, plus the fact that enemies have more targets reduces that you will be hit.
Loot amount is less that is true, but given the fact that your chances of rip are much less, saves you currency and time from releveling character.

Big difference between HP and ES pools is a problem for sure but for a different thread.
Last edited by chistor_ on Oct 20, 2016, 7:04:39 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:

Why is everyone so afraid of "God mode"?

Close to perfect gear, close to max level character and a solid build SHOULD make you close to a God. That's the whole point of ARPG's. To be a beast. If that carrot isn't obtainable in any ways, the game suffers.

The problem is that the God-mode is only obtainable in party in terms of farming. You can have God-mode in solo Shaper kill with geared Blade Vortex, but you still can die in dangerous maps, while support beeing boring and blend mechanic, makes you God in terms of survivabilty.
"
chistor_ wrote:

The problem is that the God-mode is only obtainable in party in terms of farming. You can have God-mode in solo Shaper kill with geared Blade Vortex, but you still can die in dangerous maps, while support beeing boring and blend mechanic, makes you God in terms of survivabilty.

I'm lost...

What exactly is the problem here? That it's boring? Only obtainable in party? That it's blend? I struggle to find one single problem here. You build your character around making other people better, focusing only on defenses, auras and/or conduit. And then people go havoc on the forums when that is being achieved?

That's what a support is for; making other people better. So what if it "can't die", it has a huge down side; it can't do well solo - in many cases.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info