Mechanical Questions Thread

how do i use premium tabs for salling map set?
such as Sacrifice Dusk noon dawn and midnight as a set
"
IQofDoom wrote:
how do i use premium tabs for salling map set?
such as Sacrifice Dusk noon dawn and midnight as a set

That is not a mechanical question, but they cannot be sold as a set through premium tabs as far as I know.
On my watchers eye i have a mod that says "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision", so im affected by precision, deal a bunch of critical strikes (because of my CoC build) but I dont get flask charges at all when im bossing. How is that mod supposed to work?
"
mypoorwitness wrote:
On my watchers eye i have a mod that says "Gain a Flask Charge when you deal a Critical Strike while affected by Precision", so im affected by precision, deal a bunch of critical strikes (because of my CoC build) but I dont get flask charges at all when im bossing. How is that mod supposed to work?

Unfortunately this is not reflected properly in the tooltip, but it has a cooldown of 0.2 seconds and it only grants one flask charge to one flask. So you probably are gaining flask charges from it, just not anywhere near as many as you would expect.
"
"
mypoorwitness wrote:

Unfortunately this is not reflected properly in the tooltip, but it has a cooldown of 0.2 seconds and it only grants one flask charge to one flask. So you probably are gaining flask charges from it, just not anywhere near as many as you would expect.

no no what i mean is: precision chek, watechers eye with the mod chek, go to elder, empty all my flask, CoC goes off and I sit on 0 flask charges no income at all.
"
mypoorwitness wrote:
no no what i mean is: precision chek, watechers eye with the mod chek, go to elder, empty all my flask, CoC goes off and I sit on 0 flask charges no income at all.

If you are really affected by Precision and really gain zero flask charges, then it would have to be a bug. I would not even expect 1 charge per second (for all flasks), but after 20-30 seconds you should have enough charges to use a flask again.
It is kinda sanity check. According to myself I can get a Vixen's Entrapment (Embroidered Gloves, 36) drop from Dried Lake (34) rare and unique mobs (+2 levels). Am I still a sane exile?

Switched to Grand arena(38) triple unique mob pack lately, for more unique mobs per hour. How much more of a Unique Items probable drop pool I face here (so I can compare more clear speed vs lesser probablity)?

I'm SSF, so trying all the small things I can to finally get there.

IMS IIR IIQ stats
IMS: 78%
IIR: 220%
IIQ: 12%

not much, I know, but its best I could get by now
How will heist and the alert meter work with minion builds?
"
minamo99 wrote:
How will heist and the alert meter work with minion builds?

It will rise slightly when you kill guards and minion builds will have a higher chance to get the attention of those guards, but most of the alert level will come from opening chests other than the final one.

Using the skills of the rogues to open doors and whatnot will also raise the alert level.

My understanding is that you can just kill your way through and maybe open 1-3 fewer chests in exchange.

The facility starts its lockdown procedures either when the alert level reaches its maximum or when you pick up the final item, so if you're close to the final item anyway, you can just pick up the last few chests. Once the alert level reaches maximum, you have a timer to pick up the final item of the Heist and loot chests, after which they will be locked down.

This is not the escape timer, though there will be guards streaming in. A good build will probably not have any issues with that.
"
Gravolt wrote:
It is kinda sanity check. According to myself I can get a Vixen's Entrapment (Embroidered Gloves, 36) drop from Dried Lake (34) rare and unique mobs (+2 levels). Am I still a sane exile?

Yes.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info