Mechanical Questions Thread

atlas buged
https://i.imgur.com/DdpifVh.jpg

1 week my awakner lvl 7 i dont have the option with holes in my valdos rest to put watcher eye dont know what is that .
https://imgur.com/a/0FLfcQA

Why does Unbound Ailment support shows the modifier for Ignite / Chill / Freeze / Shock duration, but not Poison or Bleeding?
A couple of questions on the atlas.
1) I have an old character who has maps in the atlas.
When using the available conditions for passing the map to put a daw, the map does not close.
Sometimes it happens that I have not only the passed map, but also a huge number of other cards.
Is this a bug or is it the way it should be?
How do I determine which card to close?
2) When installing the stone of the guardians in the altar at the map in the atlas level increases. Does this mean that if I use the first level map “Valley of the Jungle” for example, then it becomes the level indicated in the atlas?
"
Epiqv wrote:
When using the available conditions for passing the map to put a daw, the map does not close.
Sometimes it happens that I have not only the passed map, but also a huge number of other cards.
2) When installing the stone of the guardians in the altar at the map in the atlas level increases. Does this mean that if I use the first level map “Valley of the Jungle” for example, then it becomes the level indicated in the atlas?

t1 jungle valley is t1 jungle valley
having t4 jungle valley in your atlas means that you can find t4 jungle valley maps.
"
requin3d wrote:
"
Epiqv wrote:

t1 jungle valley is t1 jungle valley
having t4 jungle valley in your atlas means that you can find t4 jungle valley maps.

So how can i comlete jungle valley on lvl 14(condition which indicated on the map in atlas)?

"Complete the map at level 14 with the first level of Awakening"

https://ibb.co/tmZNvjn
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Hi
I'm Mark_GGG, and I know how PoE works. If you'd also like to, this thread is for you.

Does Supreme Ego affect Death Aura from Death's Oath?
So... just tell me real quick if I've got this correct, okay?

- There are 1100 different labyrinth helmet enchantments
- Maybe 10-12 at best will be useful to any given player's build
- Every run of the Eternal Labyrinth costs a consumable currency
- There is no way or method to make this any more reliable
- These enchantments are very powerful and you kind of need to have them for the high endgame content
"
StreeTWinD wrote:
So... just tell me real quick if I've got this correct, okay?

- There are 1100 different labyrinth helmet enchantments
- Maybe 10-12 at best will be useful to any given player's build
- Every run of the Eternal Labyrinth costs a consumable currency
- There is no way or method to make this any more reliable
- These enchantments are very powerful and you kind of need to have them for the high endgame content
Statements 3 and 4 are true. Statement 1 seems roughly correct, although keep in mind that the Merciless and Eternal labyrinths have different enchantment magnitudes, so it's closer to about 550 Eternal enchantments.

Statement 2 seems a bit high to me; most main damage skills have two or three enchantments, but not all of them are especially useful. There are also things like cooldown recovery on your movement skill or duration on buffs of marginal utility. I'd say six useful enchantments for a given build, tops.

Statement 5 is false.

A question of my own: Does the -10% Physical Damage Reduction from quality on Awakened Brutality Support work for Minions? I ask because it includes the dreaded word "your", and the tooltip of the Summon Skeletons and Raise Zombie skills doesn't say anything about -%PDR when it's supported by Awakened Brutality. If the answer is no, then what about Intimidate on hit from Awakened Melee Phys?
"
ekaye wrote:

Statement 5 is false.

Thank you, that gives me hope. If getting the right helmet enchant was pretty much required for reaching level 100, I'd probably quit the game instead, because that is utter bullshit.

I'll just ignore helmet enchants entirely then... and maybe one day, when I'm filthy rich, I'll buy something off of someone who is crzay enough to grind that.
"
Epiqv wrote:
So how can i comlete jungle valley on lvl 14

when you find a map, the game first selects the tier. If you're in tier N, normal monsters can drop up to N, rare/magic up to N+1, bosses up to N+2. You want a t14, so you have to be in t12+

Then the game selects the type. You can only find maps that you've already completed or that are connected to your map. You want jungle valley. It's probably already completed, so you just need jungle valley to be t14 (=have 4 watchstones in lex proxima).

To increased your chances, you could remove watchstones from other regions, to reduced the number of completed t14 maps and therefore increase the odds of the t14 drops being jungle valley.

tl;dr put 4 watchstones in lex proxima and do t12+ maps
or buy it
poe.trade or pathofexile.com/trade

"
StreeTWinD wrote:
If getting the right helmet enchant was pretty much required for reaching level 100, I'd probably quit the game instead, because that is utter bullshit.

I'll just ignore helmet enchants entirely then... and maybe one day, when I'm filthy rich, I'll buy something off of someone who is crzay enough to grind that.

if buying a helm with the right enchant seems so out of reach, you're not getting lvl100 any time soon

and keep in mind that when you get an enchant that's not useful for you, it's still useful to someone else. It's not like people do 500 lab runs to get their one enchant they want. They just buy it. If you want you can do 500 lab runs, not to get the 1 enchant you need, but to get hundred of good enchants that you can sell to other people who are like "omg 1100 enchants total".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info