Mechanical Questions Thread

In Legion patch notes we had a Delve exploit fixed. And i know you guys may not want to disclose what it was.

All i'm asking is: does it have anything to do with Pulsating Grotto (Beyond Node) ?

have winter orb attack frequency base on cast speed removed in 3.6 ? and now will be brought back winter orb attack frequency base on cast speed back in 3.7 ?? can any one answer ?

if winter orb attack frequency base on cast speed were removed, which patch is it ?

and the attack frequency base on cast speed will use this Math template ? :

1 / 0.8 = 1.25 casts/att frequency per second (base)
1.25 * ( 1 + 0.5 ) = 1.88 casts/att frequency per second (modified)
1 / 1.88 = Modified cast/att frequency time of 0.53 per seconds
Last edited by onthegoldsky on Jun 5, 2019, 11:59:33 AM
"
Hi Guys!
So the last day I was working with the Eternal Apple unique shield and berserker to see what can i do with warcries. And I noticed that warcries cast by the shield do not give rage nor the health recovery... Was this intended or is this a bug?
Thanks for the help!
The general convention is that triggered skills are not "used". There are exceptions, such as Phase Run aborting when you trigger a skill, but War Bringer isn't one of them and won't recover life or mana unless you use a warcry directly.
Impale and totems ???
Hi GGG.

GGG will you plz clarify how impale works?

I know it can have multi stacks (5) champ (7)
Question here: can one enemy have multi stacks from more scources? One totem ads 5 impale stacks, will 2nd totem add it’s own 5 impale stacks? Or can an enemy only have 5 to 7 impale stacks at it’s maximum?

The new support gem makes the 10% increase to 15,9%. Will the new support also increase the added flat phy damage from champ assendt increase it with 59%???

This knowleged is important for what to do or not to do in an impale setup

Thx in advance.
Hi guys, I seem to have a rather silly question.

Does impale work with maces?

Thanks for helping me with that.
"
Vegacius wrote:
Impale and totems ???
Hi GGG.

GGG will you plz clarify how impale works?

I know it can have multi stacks (5) champ (7)
Question here: can one enemy have multi stacks from more scources? One totem ads 5 impale stacks, will 2nd totem add it’s own 5 impale stacks? Or can an enemy only have 5 to 7 impale stacks at it’s maximum?

The new support gem makes the 10% increase to 15,9%. Will the new support also increase the added flat phy damage from champ assendt increase it with 59%???

This knowleged is important for what to do or not to do in an impale setup

Thx in advance.

Every hit consumes 1 stack of impale no matter the source.
So if you impale a target and your totem hits the same target the impale damage will get triggered. So if everything has 100% chance to impale the max number of stacks will be 5 and with master of metal 7 on one target.

So if you hit the same target 5 times applying 5 stacks of impale the first strike will have 1 charge left and the fifth strike till have 5.

First strike
impale1(5)

second strike
impale2(5) impale1(4)

third strike
impale3(5) impale2(4) impale1(3)

fourth strike
impale4(5) impale3(4) impale2(3) impale1(2)

fifth strike
impale5(5) impale4(4) impale3(3) impale2(2) impale1(1)

So if you have less then 100% chance to impale you will still consume the impale charges just not apply a new one. Same goes for minions and totems spells too I assume. The wording is any hit on the wiki.

Last edited by DeathrayCarl on Jun 6, 2019, 9:12:31 AM
Hey GGG, any chance we can get a confirmation that the new melee rework is going to affect minions as well? Thanks!
Multistrike did not work with double strike clones in the past. Will this change with 3.7?
Clawbased supp + carry guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2116480
Molten strike brightbeak nonsense guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2067539
It is a question about the rage.
In legion league, the rage support will be introduced into the game to give everyone a chance to get rage and to use the berserk for tough combats.

However, there has been the rage machenic in berserker's ascendent for long.
So the question is about them : Are these two kinds of rage the same? I mean, rage had its mark at the top-left corner, and now there will be a rage container above the mana.

And for berserkers, if we use the rage support to suppport the main skill, will the support give us another one time effect of rage, or can get rage in both two ways, which means we can get 35 rage per 6 seconds, or the rate of rage gaining will be limited by the support, so we cannot get 1 rage per 0.3 second as usual bur per 0.4 second ?

Wish your answer, thanks.
It is a question about the rage.
In legion league, the rage support will be introduced into the game to give everyone a chance to get rage and to use the berserk for tough combats.

However, there has been the rage machenic in berserker's ascendent for long.
So the question is about them : Are these two kinds of rage the same? I mean, rage had its mark at the top-left corner, and now there will be a rage container above the mana.

And for berserkers, if we use the rage support to suppport the main skill, will the support give us another one time effect of rage, or can get rage in both two ways, which means we can get 35 rage per 6 seconds, or the rate of rage gaining will be limited by the support, so we cannot get 1 rage per 0.3 second as usual bur per 0.4 second ?

Wish your answer, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info