Mechanical Questions Thread

I have 2 questions regarding 3.7 Cyclone

1) does cyclone change direction instantly when you move cursor while you hold down the cyclone button (similar to diablo whirlwind)?

2) does this new channeling cyclone "roll the dice" for each individual hit for hit and crit chance versus current (3.6) crit check at the start of cyclone for all hits during that
So I have a question friend. If I have vixens entrapment. Will the curses on it proc on bane if bane is for example on my chest piece?
"
"
lis151515 wrote:
I can unlink a fully linked gear by using a orb of fusing it this a bug?

No, it's so you don't accidentally mess up your gear. I think partly so you can spam fusings too, since it can take a ton to 6-link.

Items that can have a maximum of 4 links are allowed to be unlinked by using an Orb of Fusing. This is because fully linking can sometimes be detrimental to the utility setups that are used in 4-link items and below; for example, someone may want Blood Magic linked to Leap Slam, but not linked to their Hatred aura, which would cause it to reserve Life instead of Mana.

Items that can have a maximum of 6 links behave as BloodPuddles420 noted. You cannot unlink them with an Orb of Fusing, because the optimal use case for a 6-link item is a main damage skill, for which splitting links is practically never the preferred use case. You can safely spam Orb of Fusing on an item that can have a maximum of 6 links.

(I'm uncertain about items that can have a maximum of 5 links, such as a chest or 2-handed weapon of itemlevel 49 or below, but I believe they behave like 6-links. If you are not Solo Self Found, however, it is a huge waste of currency to try to 5-link an item of itemlevel 49 or below using Orbs of Fusing, so this is kind of a moot point.)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Would Greater Spell Echo work with Flamebast?

Since there is no cast speed modifier I don't see why not?
Heyo, since 3.7 melee skills will be given splash damage. Will that also affect summoned minions such as zombies, skeletons or srs?
hey ~ i have a question :)

When ‘more’and 'increased’option are applied to the 'physical damage converted to cold damage’are they applied to both? (both meaning: physical damage and cold damage)

#supposition
damage converted to cold damage percent is 100%

If it all increases and more, does it have a priority when both physical and cold damage increase?

e.g.) first physical damage next second cold damage or
first cold damage next second cold damage

I am sorry that my English is not good.
But I want you to help me. :D

As far as I'm expected,

Applied to both? No.
Priority? Yes, physical damage is increased, which is then converted to Cold damage.

then it's only cold damage? Since all physical damage has been converted to cold damage, physical damage doesn't apply? Did I get it right?

"
hey ~ i have a question :)

When ‘more’and 'increased’option are applied to the 'physical damage converted to cold damage’are they applied to both? (both meaning: physical damage and cold damage)

#supposition
damage converted to cold damage percent is 100%

If it all increases and more, does it have a priority when both physical and cold damage increase?

e.g.) first physical damage next second cold damage or
first cold damage next second cold damage

I am sorry that my English is not good.
But I want you to help me. :D

As far as I'm expected,

Applied to both? No.
Priority? Yes, physical damage is increased, which is then converted to Cold damage.

then it's only cold damage? Since all physical damage has been converted to cold damage, physical damage doesn't apply? Did I get it right?

Converted damage is affected by modifiers to what it was, and what it becomes. If you convert 100% of physical damage to cold damage, assuming all the damage started as physical, all your damage will be fully affected by physical and cold modifiers (damage that was originally cold will only be affected by cold modifiers). If you only have 50% physical-to-cold conversion, your skill will deal 50% cold damage affected by both physical and cold modifiers, and 50% physical damage affected only by physical modifiers.
Is it possible to use the Orb of Chance for a shaped two-stone ring (cold and lightning)?

I used more than 3000 chance orbs to make a shaped brotherhood ring, but it did not change at all. There is no change as suspected as a system bug. Did not I make it because I was really unlucky? Or is there a problem with the system?

I would like to hear a good answer.
deleted
Last edited by blunato2 on Jun 5, 2019, 5:33:30 AM
Hi Guys!
So the last day I was working with the Eternal Apple unique shield and berserker to see what can i do with warcries. And I noticed that warcries cast by the shield do not give rage nor the health recovery... Was this intended or is this a bug?
Thanks for the help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info