Mechanical Questions Thread

every time i list a bulk sale in a format similar to "~price 1/10 chaos" it always lists it as 0.1 chaos. this becomes a problem when i want to sell in ratios that would not reduce to a multiple of 0.1. for example "~price 1/15 chaos" reduces to 0.1 chaos every time.

is there anything i can do to fix this?
https://i.imgur.com/iLlGSHk.png

Does the Crave the Slaughter node work with ancestral warchief totems?
i can't Calaf find in the The Crossroads
for Nature's Resilience. Bug?
👀
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Regarding the chieftain ascendancy - What does count as "fire skill" for the "Tawhoa, Forest's Strength" keystone?
Only active skills that have the fire keyword, or, for example also for a physical melee skill that is supported by "added fire damage" or e.g. glacial Hammer with Cold to Fire support?
"Fire skill" means the skill has the Fire gem tag. Support gems don't add tags to skills, except for a few corner cases like Arcane Surge Support adding the Duration tag to Righteous Fire. The notable (not a Keystone) only cares whether a skill has the gem tag, not what damage it does. So Glacial Hammer doesn't qualify, but e.g. Flammability does, even though it does no damage by itself.
"
denhol wrote:
i can't Calaf find in the The Crossroads
for Nature's Resilience. Bug?
I think I killed him on my way to the Chamber of Sins, sorry about that. Maybe next league?
Last edited by ekaye on Jun 8, 2019, 4:47:36 PM
"
I think I killed him on my way to the Chamber of Sins, sorry about that. Maybe next league?

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/by7jjt/has_calaf_headstaver_moved/ he moved to the Southern Forest (1st location of Act 2) :-/
👀
Hi.
With the introduction of pride aura i was wondering how it interacts with vulnerability. I was running vulnerability + blasphemy when a friend recomended the new Pride aura.
Now, I do know only one curse can be applied at a time.
Blasphemy created curses override other curses.
Pride is an aura

But what happens in this scenario?
Do the blasphemy+vul. override Pride?
..or do the increased physical damage stack?
"
Snurrstuk wrote:
Hi.
With the introduction of pride aura i was wondering how it interacts with vulnerability. I was running vulnerability + blasphemy when a friend recomended the new Pride aura.
Now, I do know only one curse can be applied at a time.
Blasphemy created curses override other curses.
Pride is an aura

But what happens in this scenario?
Do the blasphemy+vul. override Pride?
..or do the increased physical damage stack?
Pride isn't a Curse, so it stacks just fine with Vulnerability. And since Pride grants More damage taken (not just Increased), it doesn't just stack with Vulnerability, it actually scales it, which is really cool.
With the new weapon range scaling for Strike skills and Ancestral Call, I have my weapon range scaled to 24 after gem bonuses, passive tree, and items, but the visual indication on the Ancestral Call swings don't appear to be the same size as my character's swing. It's hard to tell with how quickly they disappear and the angle being slightly different from time to time.

First, am I correct in assuming the Ancestral Call ghost things are not using my scaled weapon range, and instead using the base weapon range? Second, if that is a correct assumption, is that intended?
"
ekaye wrote:
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
Regarding the chieftain ascendancy - What does count as "fire skill" for the "Tawhoa, Forest's Strength" keystone?
Only active skills that have the fire keyword, or, for example also for a physical melee skill that is supported by "added fire damage" or e.g. glacial Hammer with Cold to Fire support?
"Fire skill" means the skill has the Fire gem tag. Support gems don't add tags to skills, except for a few corner cases...

Thanks. I was aware of the "corner cases", but not sure whether they were "corner". I knew about this jewel that added the "duration" tag to Burning Arrow, so I thought all skills would inherit the tags from their supports.
It's a pity because that severely reduces the possibilities for "Tawhoa".
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Hi Mark!

If I maim an enemy using Flesh and Stone linked to Maim support I am led to believe that both bonuses to physical damage add together.

My question is, if I have Dismembering on the talent tree, and if the enemy has Vulnerability on them, I have a chance to maim them with my Chain Hook ability (Ruthless - close combat - multistrike - fortify). Am I overwriting the bonus physical damage taken? Does the Flesh and Stone maim take priority?

thankyou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info