Mechanical Questions Thread

"
ekaye wrote:
"
Snurrstuk wrote:
Hi.
With the introduction of pride aura i was wondering how it interacts with vulnerability. I was running vulnerability + blasphemy when a friend recomended the new Pride aura.
Now, I do know only one curse can be applied at a time.
Blasphemy created curses override other curses.
Pride is an aura

But what happens in this scenario?
Do the blasphemy+vul. override Pride?
..or do the increased physical damage stack?
Pride isn't a Curse, so it stacks just fine with Vulnerability. And since Pride grants More damage taken (not just Increased), it doesn't just stack with Vulnerability, it actually scales it, which is really cool.

Great!
Thanks for clarifying
Last edited by Snurrstuk on Jun 9, 2019, 7:50:14 AM
Hi! Is there any info about how rage works with double strike+multistrike? Because i gain only 1 rage per 6 hits with my DS and multistrike linked(7 attacks per second, it must be ~3 rage gain per 6 attacks). All hits count as 1 attack? Am I missing something?
Is it intended that shield charge does not trigger mjonir and cospris?
Hi Mark!
As the hit chance can over 95% to reach 100%, why evade chance can't ?
Isn't monsters' hit chance + people's evade chance =100% ?
Or you just change the hit chance of people not monsters ?
what is the formula about the accuracy and hit chance now ?
Hey, I'm confused about the mechanic +#% chance to ignite, shock, freeze from passive tree nodes.

Do you need to do a certain amount of the elements damage to do the ailment with the node?

Can the shock be done without any lightning damage on my attack and can shock this way be applied to bosses? Thanks!
Hi i have an question about champion assendancy worthy foe taunted enemies cant evade attacks... Now the question is does this aplies to bosses who cant be taunted? Thats means i will have low chance to hit them if the boss cant be taunted? Or the taunt does not aply but the cant evade attack does? This thing is bugging me so pls answer me
I'm wondering at what distance you make your attack from with Flicker Strike. The reason I'm asking is if the new Close Combat support gem is something to consider with it. Does it calculate the distance from where you teleported from or from where you land and make your strike? And does Flicker teleport you as close as possible to the target, or do you arrive at maximum weapon range (or is it random?)

Also what is the math on Close Combat? How fast does it drop of in effectivness?
--- Qestion about multistrike - immolate - with molten strike ----

Immolate seems to consider the melee hit and projectile separately so no more damage/pen for the balls... is it how it is meant to work?

Multistrike only hits whenever it wants (i have 100% hit resolute technique). I noticed this with infernal blow too.
AND it doesn't seem to apply the more damage of the second and third hits to the meatballs either. Again, is it supposed to be the way it works?

I am at your command to test it in details if you have ideas to do so. I also would very much like to know if it's supposed to work like this, because if so I will just have to reroll as my whole build is based on those gems and it was already barely acceptable considering the heavy nerf to MS.
---Question about Trigger a spell when you Use a Skill and new Cycloine---

So before it would Trigger the spells over and over again while spinning. Now it is only trigger it ones... you have to stop Cycloning and Cycloning again to get another trigger. Is that a Bug or intended? Because it didnt worked like that before.
New Accuracy Tier mentioned in patch notes didn't happen?
"The pure accuracy modifiers now grant more accuracy than previously, and there are fewer tiers. Existing items with these modifiers can be updated with a Divine Orb."
I cant divine them at all...it keep the old tier as if its legacy tier????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info