Mechanical Questions Thread

Is the Attackspeed of Blink-/Mirror Arrow minions really capped? where is this cap at and is it intended that way?
Okay here's my question:

Wearing Kingsguard Conquest Chainmail

Discharging into an Elemental Reflect pack

Does the 100 heal per endurance happen before I take reflect damage? Or after? Or at the same time?

Just wondering if I can achieve reflect immunity by a Vaal Pact-esque instant healing.

Thanks!
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi Mark,
Does Ranger Deadeye ascendancy point "Rupture" work with Siege Ballista (or any other totem for that matter) ?

Thanks
"
orion314 wrote:
Hi Mark!

I would inquire about the DPS of Righteous Fire.

I know there are difficulties in visualisation of the DPS of RF (and some other skills). Can you please explain me how the character screen calculate the DPS of the skills, and why it's imposible for some skills? Maybe Im untutored about the mechanic behind it, but its clear when I offend an enemy with RF the game has to calculate a DMG somehow. So why the game cant calc a DMG for an unexisting enemy without resistances and show it in the character menu?

Its wery dificult to use RF DMG calculators all the time, when I change something on the build and I cant decide which gear is the best.

Many thanks for your reply!

yes please, answer? why RF, SRS cant have tooltip damage?
Last edited by Tomikxx on Jun 29, 2016, 2:18:51 AM
"
Freeeeez wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
does the plaza map boss immune to curse while I use cospri's will or is she hex proof and it's not listed?

and I took a video of double boss, it seems like the is almost no DoT, and I do alot of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFVNKsWtqrw&feature=youtu.be

GGG, can u tell us plz? the is no info about the goddess in the poe wiki.

ty

any chance for an answer?

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=The+Goddess

that is not an answer to my question, I know that it say curse immune, but does cospri's will bypass that?

ty
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Interaction of volatile bloods, Obelisks and bearers with curses (specifically enfeeble on the enemies with the mods).

Hi this is my question : For example i have 13k tooltip dps on my Barrage with 2 volley fire with no LMP or GMP and per cast i shot 12 projectiles (4 from barrage itself 4 at the begining of Barrage from volley fire and 4 at the end of barrage from volley fire ) the 13k tooltip dps is the total damage of all projectiles combined or the damage of EACH projectile ? I'm really confused. Hope for an answer :)
Hi Mark. Why is CWDT allowed to trigger from exploding barrels and other environmental assets that explode or deal damage? Excluding anything cast by mobs/bosses or dropped on death from mobs/bosses.

thank you
Please delete global 1....
Questions about Interactions of Beacon of Corruption with Soul Weaver and Void Manipulation.

1. How long is the duration of the caustic cloud effect triggered on minion death?
2. Does the caustic cloud effect (Beacon of Corruption) benefit form +100% increased damage (Soul Weaver) on spectre death?
4. Does a linked Void Manipulation enhance the caustic cloud damage (more) on minion death?
5. Do we travel to absurdistan with Stone Golem Traps? ;)

6. Do we get a FAQ because reading through 50+ pages for one question is not enjoyable?
Last edited by knivil on Jun 30, 2016, 9:28:10 AM
Hi, I have a complicated question about damage calculation.

I set up an example:

I do 100 raw damage with an axe(jack the axe) and use earthquake.

I have 100% damage from melee, 100% with axes, 20% pysical damage, 80% aoe damage, 100% Dot damage and 20% simply damage from jewels.

Additional I have a concentrated effect jewel with 50% more AOE damage

Now I do the initial hit - its 100+100*(1+1+0.2+0.8+0.2) = 420.
With the jewel its 630.

Thats simple

Now comes an aftershock that does 100% more damage (to be simple)
is it now simply 945 or do some modifier now apply double?

Now I have a poison gem additional in the weapon, I'll do a poison and a bleeding (jack).

Both do 10% of the base damage / second, with modifiers.

For the bleeding:

Its 945/10 * (1 + 1[dot damage] + 0,2 [simply damage] + 0,2 [physical damage] + ?)

for the poison the same, without the physical damage

945/10 * (1 + 1[dot damage] + 0,2 [simply damage] + ?)

the ? is now the questsion, do a part of the other modifiers work, or the concentrated effect?

Best regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info