Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Hello, im wondering what happens if you Stun something while having:
Endurance charge on stun support & Unyielding Juggernaut ascendancy node.
Do you get 125% to get an endurance charge on Stun?
Does this mean you have a 25% to get an extra roll for the Unflinching Juggernaut ascendancy to regain maximum endurance charges?

If you have more than 100% chance of something happening, it works exactly the same as if you had 100% chance - i.e. you get one of the thing every time. Any extra is usually wasted (unless there is some effect that reduces your chance to do that; which is very rare).

The atlas bonus (+1 to level of maps dropped, which upgrades to +2 for the percentage you exceed 100% by) is the only exception; and that is explicitly mentioned in the description.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Aug 21, 2018, 5:05:28 PM
Does anyone know whether Death's Door can be obtained using orb of chance inside the Eternal Labyrinth?
Permanent Hardcore only.
Hello, I would like to know if "Your Hits Permanently Intimidate Enemies on Full Life" work on Bosses through phases like Shaper or Izaro.
Hello everyone!
Need your help. About Animate Guardian. Is it useful to animate items with +% to minions damage etc.? Or it will not give anything to minions, because only player can give it?
"
Djoludok wrote:
Hello everyone!
Need your help. About Animate Guardian. Is it useful to animate items with +% to minions damage etc.? Or it will not give anything to minions, because only player can give it?

Items with this stat would give increased damage to the Guardian's minions, if it could have any.

Just like an "increased minion damage" item, when you wear it, gives damage to your minions and not to you; it will work in exactly the same way if you equip it to a Guardian.

I do believe that if you also equip the Guardian with the Scourge, it would properly benefit from these modifiers from its gear. I haven't tested this though.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Aug 24, 2018, 3:13:13 AM
Thanks!
there were doubts about this))
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Djoludok wrote:
Hello everyone!

Items with this stat would give increased damage to the Guardian's minions, if it could have any.

Just like an "increased minion damage" item, when you wear it, gives damage to your minions and not to you; it will work in exactly the same way if you equip it to a Guardian.

I do believe that if you also equip the Guardian with the Scourge, it would properly benefit from these modifiers from its gear. I haven't tested this though.

Can u help me one more time?
Victario's Charity for AG. Does it give charges for player? Or another minions? Or both?
Last edited by Djoludok on Aug 24, 2018, 7:46:51 AM
"
Djoludok wrote:
Victario's Charity for AG. Does it give charges for player? Or another minions? Or both?

To you, your minions, other players in your party, and their minions as well.

"Allies" are all friendly entities.
"Party members" are specifically player characters.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Djoludok wrote:

To you, your minions, other players in your party, and their minions as well.

"Allies" are all friendly entities.
"Party members" are specifically player characters.

Great! thanks a lot!
Hello everyone,

I'm wondering about some mecanics in party :

Here is an exemple :

P1 and P2 are in a party.

P1 is a scion with the ascendancy guardian (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendant)

When P1 gain a charge (using frenzy for exemple), P2 gain the same charge, right ?

Now P2 is a necromancer with conduit (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conduit) and 2 zombies.

When P1 gain a charge (using frenzy for exemple), P2 gain the same charge, then the 2 zombies get a charge too ?

Does it work like that ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info