Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Question2 wrote:
Lets say I am using hypothermia support with freezing pulse. On the very first hit, the target gets chilled. Does the hypothermia damage bonus apply to the first hit or only subsequent hits?

Any on-hit effects apply only after the target has been already hit. Thus the first hit is not against a chilled target, and the bonus from Hypothermia does not apply.

This is the same for any "against X enemies" effects with the hit itself causing "X". (And same with curses applied via Curse on Hit.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 5, 2018, 5:16:10 AM
I got elder influence on my top right quadrant had it all the way to basilica map , which was shaper influence.I did the basilica and got elder influence.Then I did a villa which had shaper influence to further expand the elder one.My elder influence on basilica went away....Did basilica again which was shaper again , and not only did it not get elder influence it made the crimsoon temple map lose the elder influence as well.
I had no problems in the other quadrants.But in the top right this happens constantly it's very frustrating!

I DON'T GET IT!HELP!
Last edited by JKlupper on Apr 5, 2018, 11:34:48 AM
"
JKlupper wrote:
I got elder influence on my top right quadrant had it all the way to basilica map , which was shaper influence.I did the basilica and got elder influence.Then I did a villa which had shaper influence to further expand the elder one.My elder influence on basilica went away....Did basilica again which was shaper again , and not only did it not get elder influence it made the crimsoon temple map lose the elder influence as well.
I had no problems in the other quadrants.But in the top right this happens constantly it's very frustrating!

I DON'T GET IT!HELP!

The Elder and Shaper also fight for influence on their own; they can gain, lose, or take maps from each other even without your direct involvement.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 5, 2018, 11:35:59 AM
Hey Mark! can get get any information about the Spectral Spirits from the Essence of Insanity mod?

They deal full phys dmg or 50% converted like srs?

What is the base attack speed?

Critical strike chance if any?

It has some kind penalty to increased or added dmg like srs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

According to the wiki this is all the info we have about them: "the Spectral Spirits skill summons 3 permanent floating skulls similar to Summon Raging Spirits, and can be supported by gems socketed in the weapon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is the info we know so far (not in the wiki):

Flying monsters: The Spectral Spirits are flying monsters, meaning they can fly over small obstacles

Attack Modifier: ?

Added Damage Modifier: ?

Damage conversion: ?

Targeting: Spectral Spirits cannot be targeted directly by enemies, they can't be damaged by any kind of damage and cannot taunt.

Spectral Spirits number: You have 3 Spectral spirits per weapon equipped with the mod (up to 6 summons if dual wielding)

Links: All the gems equipped in the weapon sockets (not necessarily linked) affect the Spectral Spirits.

Aggressive: Unlike SRS; Spectral Spirits actively move/attack when you command them

Summoning: Unlike SRS; Spectral spirits can be called with convocation

Last edited by maersovi on Apr 6, 2018, 7:49:04 AM
3 questions:

What is better:

1) More elemental damage or more elemental penetration
2) Focusing on one type of elemental damage or all types. For example full fire damege ranged build or mix of all types
3) In my build I have more damage with Burning arrow 6l than Lightning Arrow 6l but LA gives as three aditional shot on near targer.. but we don't see it in stats.
Last edited by SzaQak on Apr 6, 2018, 3:53:57 PM
"
3 questions:

What is better:

2) Focusing on one type of elemental damage or all types. For example full fire damege ranged build or mix of all types
3) In my build I have more damage with Burning arrow 6l than Lightning Arrow 6l but LA gives as three aditional shot on near targer.. but we don't see it in stats.

a) These are not mechanical questions. You will have a better shot at getting build help by making a new thread in the Gameplay Discussion forum.

b) None of these are answerable without knowing the specific numbers and seeing the rest of your build. They depend on way too many factors to be able to give a simple yes/no answer.

c) 3) is not a question?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 6, 2018, 9:16:59 PM
Hello. May I know if totem (Ancestral Warchief) can block?

Thank you.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
3 questions:

What is better:

a) These are not mechanical questions. You will have a better shot at getting build help by making a new thread in the Gameplay Discussion forum.

b) None of these are answerable without knowing the specific numbers and seeing the rest of your build. They depend on way too many factors to be able to give a simple yes/no answer.

c) 3) is not a question?

Thanks for your answer and sorry for the wuestion in the wrong place.

3) Yes, I don't make the question :p My question is where can I find the damage of the aditional shot?
If i have "curse on hit" linked to frostbite and orb of storms, and a monster reflects the curse, does it get reflected to me or the orb?
"
Hello. May I know if totem (Ancestral Warchief) can block?

Thank you.

Not on its own, unless there is a "Totems have a chance to block" modifier somewhere. I am fairly sure there is nothing like that available currently; although I also don't think there is anything fundamentally preventing this modifier from existing.

I am like 98% sure that a totem can't block even if you are wielding a staff. The totem is not "wielding" the weapon, it just makes an attack using your weapon's stats.

"
3) Yes, I don't make the question :p My question is where can I find the damage of the aditional shot?

Use a character planner such as Path of Building. The damage of the secondary hits is not displayed anywhere in-game.

"
Question2 wrote:
If i have "curse on hit" linked to frostbite and orb of storms, and a monster reflects the curse, does it get reflected to me or the orb?

The orb is not a separate entity, hits by the orb are still your hits for purpose of reflect, gain on hit, etc.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 7, 2018, 5:37:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info