Mechanical Questions Thread

The cooldown will be 185ms, yes.
Oh hi Mark,

I have a question concerning elder guardians (when he shows up and kills the normal map boss). I have one quick mapping character, and one bosskiller. When I finish a map with my mapper, I switch to my bosskiller, but then the elder boss wont drop items anymore and I think it wont count towards clearing the elder influence on the map. Is this an intended mechanic to stop people from swapping between speedy runners and bosskillers?

Kind regards
Last edited by jojord on Dec 21, 2017, 3:12:14 PM
Hi there, i was searching in the index for answers but dindt find it, so i ask here.

im trying to build an ice shot ranger. Have 60% conversion from ice shot, and 40% from tree, so in this scenario what does "Physical Projectile Attack Damage Support", increase the base damage, and then convert it to cold or just does nothing? ty for answers :D!
Hey there, is gloomfang not supposed to work with Magma Orb mines? From my testing when poison is attached to the gem and i use gloomfang, no poison happens
Good morning everybody. This is my first post on 4um, and first play of PoE.

I have Death's Harp with 5soc and 5link. I also have a prophecy The Bowstring's Music.

Question: The prophecy gives my Death's Opus.. with the same number of soc and link that I have in Death's Harp?

Thanks for answer.

Greetings from Poland! :)
"
Question: The prophecy gives my Death's Opus.. with the same number of soc and link that I have in Death's Harp?

Yep! Prophecy upgrades can be seen as adding modifiers to your existing item, which means sockets are retained in the process.
Thank you for your answer! :-)
My second question:

Can I have frenzy charge and power charge ad the same time?
"
Can I have frenzy charge and power charge ad the same time?

Yes.
Are things that aren't "affected by modifiers to spell damage" (specifically Volatile Dead corpse explosion) affected by flat damage added to spells (specifically "Ads X-Y fire damage to spells")?

It's not technically a modifier (increased/decreased/less/more) and doesn't say "spell damage" specifically, so I'm not 100% sure.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Dec 25, 2017, 1:29:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info