Mechanical Questions Thread

"
maxilos12 wrote:
can this item be 6-linked? Wasted 1254 fusings.

Yes. You are well within expected margins. There's a reason Vorici asks 1500 Fuses for a guarantee, y'know.
I just installed a rare cobalt jewel, with among other things 15% more damage by minions. I have 3 different kinds of minions and none of the show any increase in any area of damage with the jewel installed. The jewel socket lies between the Shadow and the Ranger hubs.
"
Advaita wrote:
I just installed a rare cobalt jewel, with among other things 15% more damage by minions. I have 3 different kinds of minions and none of the show any increase in any area of damage with the jewel installed. The jewel socket lies between the Shadow and the Ranger hubs.

because it doesnt show in the first place
the tooltip doesnt show anything about the minion damage but its there
Last edited by lichdeath on Dec 18, 2017, 5:42:43 PM
Hi guys, let's imagine this situation: i have Avatar of Fire in my tree and using Ice Crash with new Vulconus dagger.(iet's say 100 base damage)
1) Will bonuses from dagger work permanently?
2) How much of damage will survive after these conversions?
3) Same question but with Cold to Fire support and Hrimsorrow gloves
The new mod in 1 of the abyssal Jewel States
"20% increased minions damage if YOU'VE used a minion skill recently"

How long is recenlty?

And dose the effect also activate if I have a minion skill on cwdt?

Thx in advance!
"
Zurku351 wrote:
"20% increased minions damage if YOU'VE used a minion skill recently"
How long is recenlty?
And dose the effect also activate if I have a minion skill on cwdt?

"Recently" is always "in the last four seconds".
Triggered Spells are not "used", but "triggered".
´So you are certain that the cwdt taken setup wont work? Might be that it still does inbetween the lines, that is why I asked
"
Zurku351 wrote:
´So you are certain that the cwdt taken setup wont work? Might be that it still does inbetween the lines, that is why I asked

A triggered Spell does not count as "used".
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 18, 2017, 11:00:38 PM
On the Bubonic Trail Boots, the Death walk level 20, I see that it explodes corpses on walk if in range, One corpse per step. Does it do any base damage? if so is it %based like DD or VD and the like? or some flat damage amount and what type does it do?
I made a thread for this, but decided to post here as well.

So, I got up to up to T4 shaper orb, had T5 showing on the map. Decided I wanted to change one, so I did. Go back to the atlas, the shaper orb that was previously there, right before unshaping, is no longer there. Thought, no big deal, maybe the game doesn't believe I have the req. met to be getting that orb since I unshaped a previous tier.

Fast forward about 20 random maps, and countless chaos on trying to force the orb to spawn somewhere specific.. and still nothing on my map is showing a shaper orb. Anyone have any idea what is going on and why my T5 shaper orb will not spawn on the atlas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info