Mechanical Questions Thread

Hi all

THe bonus of +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, of quest Deal with the Bandits (helping Alira).
These bonus of critical, goes to minions?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hi all

THe bonus of +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier, of quest Deal with the Bandits (helping Alira).

No. Your minions are considered separate entities from your character, which means bonuses generally do not apply to them unless otherwise stated.

These are pretty much the only things that can affect minions:
1) Things that say minion
2) Eligible Support gems linked to a given Minion skill gem
3) Target-side modifiers, like Auras

Stats by themselves like +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier are applied to your character, not your minions.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hi all

No. Your minions are considered separate entities from your character, which means bonuses generally do not apply to them unless otherwise stated.

These are pretty much the only things that can affect minions:
1) Things that say minion
2) Eligible Support gems linked to a given Minion skill gem
3) Target-side modifiers, like Auras

Stats by themselves like +20% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier are applied to your character, not your minions.

Thank you, and about the bonus of golems, my minions, like spectres, can benefit of critical strike chance provided by Ice Golem?
Gloomfang + Consuming Dark + Magma Orb: does the extra chaos % per chain work the same with conversion as normal?

Here is the expected outcome for Gloomfang and 2x Consuming Dark:

Magma orb for 100 fire damage

First hit: 60 chaos, 40 fire
Chain 1: 80 chaos, 40 fire
Chain 2: 100 chaos, 40 fire
Hi, wanted to ask a quick question.
Will Tombfist intimidate/maim proc with Warchief totem, since it has attack in the description?
Hi guys, I've sent an email to support because I'm confused with the skill Ice spear with spectres. Maybe I can get an answer here?

Here is the mail:

"Hi there! =)

I'm currently using raise spectre with frost sentinels, and I was wondering if the second form of the ice spear skill they're using has 600% increased critical strike chance just like the gem?

I've checked into poe.db the crit' is nowhere to be found, but there is no chain or fork either. However the spectres do fire projectiles which at least forks, because I can see the forking projectiles in map. Is the wiki wrong about Ice Spear crit chance? Does the minion have a different ice spear skill?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ice_Spear

http://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Frost+Sentinel

Cordially,

Necronus2828 "
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Hello.

Will my totems benefits from the 'Bloodless' skill in the tree? Making enemies unabled to leech from my totems?
Hello, the maddening presence effect from my Impresence amulet doesnt seem to trigger ever ? Is there something in my build/gear that's preventing it from triggering or is it a bug or something else ?

Edit: nvm I'm an idiot, didnt think about the fact that mines doesnt count as *you* getting the kills
Last edited by n3urosx on Dec 27, 2017, 11:53:03 AM
Hi there,

Something curious happened yesterday. Krillson (the 9th very rare master), spawned TWICE in 3 hours. And I can’t help but wonder if there is some other factor, besides RNG, that allows Krillson to spawn. Normally he doesn't spawn once in over 3 years.

If so, can you give me some tips on how and when Krillson is most likely to spawn. And how to complete his catch 4 exotic fish quest.

Nevertheless, I will keep spamming areas for Krillson, I am not giving up on this neverending quest!

Please don't mute me for disclosing fishing secrets.
Explosion of Infernal Blow can crit?

If yes, critical nodes on passive tree, like Global Critical Chance while wielding Staff, works on IB explosions?
Last edited by Higorvilpon on Dec 27, 2017, 5:21:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info