Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Higorvilpon wrote:
This, for exemple, with 1 Hyaon's Fury i got 12% more Lightning Damage per Frenzy Charge, with i wield 2 Hyaon's Fury i'll got 24%?

With two Hyaon's Furys, you will get 24% increased lightning damage per frenzy charge. (Increased, not more.)
"
DunkMaster wrote:
Does Vaal Pact work with Ghost Reaver again now that VP isn't instant leech?

Does increased life leech per second (like from the Vitality Void node) work with Ghost Reaver ES leech?

Tough to find information about this since the 3.0 changes

according to pathofbuilding it does work so yes?
Last edited by lichdeath on Dec 29, 2017, 10:28:19 PM
Question: In Tornado Shot arrows fork? Fork is split up 1 arrow to 2 or more arrows? :P
"
Question: In Tornado Shot arrows fork? Fork is split up 1 arrow to 2 or more arrows? :P

The primary projectile always pierces by default, but the secondary projectiles can fork or chain.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"

The primary projectile always pierces by default, but the secondary projectiles can fork or chain.

Chance to fork/chain is automatic or I must have support gem with chance to fork/chain? :)

Sorry for the stupid question. I wanna buy Slivertongue for my Tornado Shot Shadow.
"
"
FCK42 wrote:
"

Chance to fork/chain is automatic or I must have support gem with chance to fork/chain? :)

Sorry for the stupid question. I wanna buy Slivertongue for my Tornado Shot Shadow.

No, your character does not have any chance to pierce/fork/chain by default. You need to get it from gems, items, or passive skills. Some active skills have a chance to pierce by default, Arc chains by default.

See wiki: subprojectiles about these three mechanics.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Dec 30, 2017, 7:28:37 AM
Tukohama's Fortress
Ebony Tower Shield
description says that this item allows 1 additional totem at a time, however if i raise 4 spectres, tukohama's vanguards in this case, will that allow THEM to summon 1 additional totem at a time, which would lead to me having 4 spectres and 8 totems? i have seen a video on youtube with a man doing that for 1 spectre, but somebody in the comments said that it has been nerfed already, however i can't find anything on the internet if this works anymore, could you explain if this combo still works?
Volatile Dead and Elemental Equilibrium:

Since VD does fire damage, if I use a couple of abyss jewels that add ice and lightning damage to spell damage, does elemental equilibrium work with this setup? Is it worth taking?
Hi all

Iron Grip works on Lightning Strike projectiles?
"
Ganraeln wrote:
Volatile Dead and Elemental Equilibrium:

Since VD does fire damage, if I use a couple of abyss jewels that add ice and lightning damage to spell damage, does elemental equilibrium work with this setup? Is it worth taking?

Yes, Elemental Equilibrium applies to monsters hit by Volatile Dead.

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to achieve though - if you hit an enemy by a hit that deals damage of all three elements, the target will simply get +25% resistance to all elements. That's probably not the effect you wanted?

See Elemental Equilibrium on the wiki.

"
Higorvilpon wrote:
Hi all

Iron Grip works on Lightning Strike projectiles?

Yes, as is stated on the Lightning Strike wiki. The projectiles are still Attacks, and their damage type is Physical converted to Lightning. Thus the Iron Grip bonus (which is specifically "increased physical projectile attack damage") applies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info