Mechanical Questions Thread

Don't know if this has already been asked or not but i was wondering about the interaction between Grelwood Shank and Molten strike with Ancestral call; anyone knows if the extra 2 projectiles from the sword trigger once for my attack and another 2 times for my ancestral call? i mean in the end do i have 2 extra projectiles or 6 in total? Thank you very much, good day!
"
rikku22 wrote:
Don't know if this has already been asked or not but i was wondering about the interaction between Grelwood Shank and Molten strike with Ancestral call; anyone knows if the extra 2 projectiles from the sword trigger once for my attack and another 2 times for my ancestral call? i mean in the end do i have 2 extra projectiles or 6 in total? Thank you very much, good day!

Like any +Projectile modifier, it'd apply to every burst; +6 total.
I was wondering if you are using the Rigwalds curse amulet for the mod "Modifiers to Claw Damage also apply to Unarmed", and using Abyss Jewels with flat/ele dmg for claws. Would that work for unarmed?
Last edited by Sentracer on Dec 13, 2017, 6:26:45 PM
In my 6l chest i have : cast when damage taken lvl 1+ Bladefall lvl 4 + curse on hit lvl 18 + flammability lvl 19 + elemental weakness lvl 5
When i take damage, CWDT cast baldefall, mobs hit by Bladefall, mobs gets cursed with flammability only and not both flam and ele weakness
When i leave the setup the same and just remove flamm, no curse is applied
I have Whispers of doom node (even tried doing it with doedre's damning paua ring too)

here is my chest/links on toon "Bootyabyss"

On a test toon on standard "Bootyoil"
using doedre's damning paua ring for extra curse
In my 6l chest i have : cast when damage taken lvl 1+ Bladefall lvl 1 + Curse on hit lvl 20 + assassins mark lvl 20 + Enfeeble lvl 13
in this set up when CWDT cast bladefall mobs hit get both linked curses

why is my Abyss toon not able to apply 2 curses?
why does ele weakness not apply at all?

here is the chest/links on "Bootyoil" in standard

im really lost here, i have tried reddit, poe forums, submitted a ticket to support ( they directed me to this thread) I really would love some help on pointing out what is going on here.

thanks!
"
Angrym0nk3y wrote:
In my 6l chest i have : cast when damage taken lvl 1+ Bladefall lvl 4 + curse on hit lvl 18 + flammability lvl 19 + elemental weakness lvl 5

Level 5 Elemental Weakness requires level 36, thus it is still being supported by both Cast when Damage Taken and Curse on Hit. A skill that is supported by more than one trigger is disabled altogether.

You need to level your Elemental Weakness more so that it requires too high level to be supported by CWDT. Then it will only be triggered by Curse on Hit and work as you intended (as Flammability does for you right now).
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Dec 13, 2017, 11:31:41 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Angrym0nk3y wrote:

Level 5 Elemental Weakness requires level 36, thus it is still being supported by both Cast when Damage Taken and Curse on Hit. A skill that is supported by more than one trigger is disabled altogether.

You need to level your Elemental Weakness more so that it requires too high level to be supported by CWDT. Then it will only be triggered by Curse on Hit and work as you intended (as Flammability does for you right now).

....yup as someone thats played this game since launch, you have made me feel like a complete "noob" lmao thanks for pointing out what now seems so obvious to me!

thanks for the reply and getting me back on track! :D
important question about my new unique design - inpulsa's broken heart‏

Hello Mark,

I have an issue with my new chest, inpulsa’s broken heart used with maligaro restraint.

When I’m socking, the shock is reflected back to me, not effecting me, giving me the bonus from the belt.

However, when I’m shocking with a proliferation support gem, the shock on me is not being proliferated at all to other enemies.

Like it’s supposed to, shown here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxlbcjH9-Us

Is this a bug that needs to be fixed?

Please help, thank you
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112

I tried adding master crafted mod on this armor, but Haku's bench says it has no space for more mods.

Did I forget how to count (I count only 5 mods on it) or did something change in master crafting? (I was pausing from game for a while)
"
Drunkendx wrote:

I tried adding master crafted mod on this armor, but Haku's bench says it has no space for more mods.

Did I forget how to count (I count only 5 mods on it) or did something change in master crafting? (I was pausing from game for a while)

it's 6 mods....

the life + ES hybrid is one of them, all you need is to vendor to see if you get an orb or augmentation, if that is the case, it's 6 mods (you can do this check with any item)
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Since the support asked me to, i'll put this message in a bottle here too then :
Can we have more info on the new experience penalty formula ? I'd need that info to update a tool, and the wiki.

I wished it was reported like with the 2.4, formula change in the patch note :/. Not sure to understand this obfuscation.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 14, 2017, 7:17:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info