Mechanical Questions Thread

please show the timer on offerings... matter of life and death when using bone armor as your main defence...
I can't understand Molten Strike balls damage. If i put node from tree "increased Physical damage with one handed melee weapon" this work for balls or only for initial hit from the skill?
IGN: DiOa
online after 18:30 gmt+2
Last edited by ExplOisten on Dec 11, 2017, 2:43:49 PM
Two questions.

Cluster traps + fire trap (or any other trap gem) + elemental equilibrium, but without chain reaction.

1) I thrown 4 traps at once. Lets say that one hit first, and three hit after. Is that means that the first hit will trigger EE, and the later three will suffer by the +25% mitigation, right? (Kind of idiot, but I want to confirm)

2) Is the chain reaction ability "when your trap trigger, your nearby traps also trigger" would prevent this? I mean, all traps will trigger at the exactly same time, and all will be benefit from EE?
"
rcmoriarty wrote:
Cluster traps + fire trap (or any other trap gem) + elemental equilibrium, but without chain reaction.
1) I thrown 4 traps at once. Lets say that one hit first, and three hit after. Is that means that the first hit will trigger EE, and the later three will suffer by the +25% mitigation, right? (Kind of idiot, but I want to confirm)
2) Is the chain reaction ability "when your trap trigger, your nearby traps also trigger" would prevent this? I mean, all traps will trigger at the exactly same time, and all will be benefit from EE?

1. You are correct.
2. Nope. Nothing happens truly simultaneously - each Trap is handled in sequence, causing the same issue as with situation 1.
Hi, Are the secondary forms from Ice Spear and Storm Burst treated as projectiles? Do they benefit from projectile damage modifiers/properties? Or are the projectiles destroyed on impact thus not rendering any benefit from projectile damage?

Regarding this from the patch notes:

Storm Burst is now correctly modified by factors based on the state of the projectile (such as Powerful Precision's "Projectiles have 100% increase Critical Strike Chance against Targets they Pierce").

Does that apply to the secondary form of Storm Burst as well? I guess I'm confused as to where the line is drawn as to what is and is not a projectile. IIRC, the secondary form from Ice Spear is treated like a projectile as it can chain etc.

Thank you!
Hi,i am interested to know do critical hits from herald of thunder/ice and abberath's hooves count as mine,will they trigger buffs/debuffs which say "if you've dealt critical strike".
"
PallMall100s wrote:
Hi,i am interested to know do critical hits from herald of thunder/ice and abberath's hooves count as mine,will they trigger buffs/debuffs which say "if you've dealt critical strike".

It's you dealing the Damage, it you doin' the Critting.
Formless witness's are op ! ! !

From what i see they have %100 accuracy , so your dodge build doesn't work.

Also even without a damage mod on a map they hit pretty hard. 2/3k

Is there gonna be any nerf =? =)
Bodyswap related question:

I would say it is a stationary skill because it is like Lightning Warp gameplay wise.
But I tested it with the "Soul of Tukohama" Pantheon where I can see my Physical Reduction in my Charakterscreen. Sadly it always resets it on use. Also with Lightning Warp it gets reset.

I am not sure but I think Lightning Warp + Arctic Armor should work.
So my question is does somebody know if Bodyswap gets the benefit of Arctic Armor?

(Also why does Tukohama Pantheon not work???)

If your character's position changes, you are not considered "stationary". It does not matter that you don't "walk".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info