Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
If your character's position changes, you are not considered "stationary". It does not matter that you don't "walk".

But if you look at the POE Wiki of Lightning Warp you can read this:

With Arctic Armour
Lightning Warp can be used as a method of travel when using "arctic armour"., since this will allow the player to always remain stationary and thus always receive Arctic Armour's less Damage taken while stationary bonus.

So my question remains^^
The question remains answered.

The wiki is written by people. This particular bit of information was written when this specific circumstance of "teleporting is moving" didn't matter yet. The teleport is instantaneous, which means you cannot be hit while Arctic Armour is inactive - but it's still movement.
the new item impresence onyx amulet, mod "gain maddening presence for 10seconds when you kill a rare or unique enemy" doesnt work with mines but things like inspired learning and headhunter works, is that intended?
Last edited by AhhCrying on Dec 12, 2017, 10:14:03 PM
"
AhhCrying wrote:
the new item impresence onyx amulet, mod "gain maddening presence for 10seconds when you kill a rare or unique enemy" doesnt work with mines but things like inspired learning and headhunter works, is that intended?

Yes. The Headhunter effect (there's a couple sources) intentionally goes around normal on-Kill rules, and is the only one to do as such.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 12, 2017, 11:33:07 PM
I got a jewel which gives bonus "if youve used a minion spell recently"

does a minion spell triggered from CWDT support count or would I have to actually cast a spell to get the bonus?
"
Risenfall638 wrote:
does a minion spell triggered from CWDT support count

Nop. Triggers are not you Using a Skill.
TYVM
regarding the elder helmet suffix : socketed attacks have 1% to critical strike

does this mean that this only applies to Attack Gems?
how about if you use this with a spell gem?
"
mklcruz wrote:
does this mean that this only applies to Attack Gems?
how about if you use this with a spell gem?

A Spell is not an Attack, it would do nothing for the Spell Gem.
thanks, just realize as well, there's another mode that affect spell. Shaper rare

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info