Mechanical Questions Thread

why u cannot proliferate with herald of ash anymore ?
"
zhuangyj wrote:
The Trickster passive "Patient Reaper" has a bug, the effect said that 70% increased Recovery rate of life, mana and ES, if killed an enemy affected by my DOT damage, however I only see my mana reg increased after I kill enemy with my scorching ray, but the life reg doesnt increased,so this is a bug?

Increased Recovery just doesn't show up, is all. It works fine.

"
why u cannot proliferate with herald of ash anymore ?

Because Herald of Ash no longer applies Ignite, but instead is just Burning Damage.
Does anyone know of Warlord's Mark interacts with Ethereal Knives in any way?
As far as I could see, it is not leeching at least life with this spell, as opposed to what the wiki for EK says.
Does anyone know of Warlord's Mark interacts with Ethereal Knives in any way?
As far as I could see, it is not leeching at least life with this spell, as opposed to what the wiki for EK says.

How do I delete this double post... Sorry.
Last edited by DMC_AAAAHHHH on Aug 30, 2017, 10:26:28 AM
I'd like to know how drop and monster exp/life mechanic works in parties

Experience which is shared in party is easy: ~2 screens near a just killed monster or no experience is given

However, monster life and generally experience and loot change supposedly as soon as a party is formed according to the wiki, tho I don't believe that.
So: if there are 6 people in a party, 5 are in one corner of the map, while player #6 is totally far away killing mobs on his own but still in the same map:

Do have the monsters for player #6 100% more life (20% per additional player in party) or normal life?
Does player 6 get the IIQ/IIR benefits from partying? 40%/10% per additional player
The wiki uses a 1000 exp monster which increases to 6000 Exp in a 6Party as its calculation example how experience is divided up in a party. Does player #6 get 1000 exp or 6000 exp per slain monster?
Last edited by HHLupus on Aug 30, 2017, 4:24:04 PM
Damage on Full Life Support:

If i use attack that does multiple hits (Barrage, Multistrike etc.) while im 90% hp, then first hit heal me to 100%(Vaal Pact), does second hit deal bonus damage from gem?
Last edited by doppelganger222 on Aug 30, 2017, 5:18:15 PM
"
Archyx wrote:
"
Sentracer wrote:
Are all bosses able to be maimed? If so do they have a reduction to maim or debuffs in general similar to curses?

Bump,

would like to know if debuffs from items/skills (Maim/Intimidate/Ash)
are reduced in any way.

Bump again.
Guys im lvl 86 and i killed all the bandits (107 points , 107 allocated) shouldnbe be 109? meaning i didnt recibe my 2 skill points , is this a joke!?
"
This is because the character panel is showing a value for regeneration, while the modifier applies to all recovery - the game has no value that shows regeneration affected by that modifier, since that modifier isn't applied until all forms of recovery (regeneration, leech, etc) have been summed, and it applies to have value, not to each one separately (this prevents rounding errors).

This is from one of Mark's responses to a question about Patient Reaper. If it isn't applied until all forms of recovery are summed, does this mean it effectively increases your max leech per second?
IGN Arbidus, YouCanTouchThis
Hi there,

Was reporting as "bug?" and was forwarded here

Just want ask, with 3.0 changed how u geting prophecy and atziri fragments ...

this change was on purpose or its just another thing which need bit touch and tuning with cru and merciles removed?

Prophecy: character lvl 90+ getting too many low lvl prophecies .. which we didnt got before .. at least not in merc difficulty ....
(btw: why not to move Plaguemaw V from crystal veins area lvl 36 to quarry with area lvl 63?)

Atziri fragments ... in 3.0 geting too much vaal gems .. from corrupted bosses and corupted areas with higher lvl (50+) which I met when doing prophecies ...
Specialy u can feel it when u "farm" midnights or vaal bosses for chalenge as we did before, by running fragment piece in map device ...
Before 3.0 in average every 4th? run riped to vaal gem ...
After 3.0 its otherwise ... every 4th run DONT rip to vaal gem ....
no need to say I give up to use this metod ... dont need more vaal gems ...

It feel like setting for fragment drops are set there as before in normal or cruel dificulty ....

thank you in advance for making cleat if its thing which need some more tuning ... or its change on purpose

Thanks and cheers :)

Edit: so far got uniq map Vault of Atziri 3 times
Before from 8 items from final chest ... u got max 1 vaal gem (from my experience - maybe 10-20 times?)
First 2 maps was 3 frags and 5 gems ... last time got lucky and was it 3 gems and 5 frags ..
Last edited by Hydros80 on Sep 1, 2017, 2:19:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info