Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello,

Do any of the Elementalist ascendancy nodes other than Liege of the Primordial directly affect your golems, such as Mastermind of Discord or Pendulum of Destruction?

For instance, if I cast Orb of Storms does the damage of my Flame Golem now penetrate an additional 25% fire resistance? Does the 25% increased area of effect from Pendulum of Destruction apply to my Flame Golem's AoE skills?

The character tab is a bit unclear on this.

Looking for answers that are 100% sure, no assumptions please.

Thanks!
"
darthross wrote:
Do any of the Elementalist ascendancy nodes other than Liege of the Primordial directly affect your golems, such as Mastermind of Discord or Pendulum of Destruction?

The ironclad rule is that nothing on your passive tree applies to minions unless otherwise stated, so it's a no. I wouldn't pay the character tab much mind, it's often wrong.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
darthross wrote:

The ironclad rule is that nothing on your passive tree applies to minions unless otherwise stated, so it's a no. I wouldn't pay the character tab much mind, it's often wrong.

^^ This.

Select a curse in the character tab (e.g. temporal chains), offense, trigger Mastermind of Discord, and check that the curse "penetrates" resistances...
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Last edited by Petusillos on Jul 27, 2017, 10:13:59 AM
Even though ancestral warchief uses only the main hand weapon like sunder, why is its attack speed the average of both the offhand and mainhand which is completely different for sunder
Hi!

I would inquire about the Righteous Fire damage mechanism. I know RF (and some other skills) damage have calculated with some kind of aproximation in practice. My questions:

1: Why is that damage need to calculated this way, and wat this aproximation doing exactly?
2: Why dont GGG adding an automatic calculator for the skill icon what shows the simple calculated (base damage*multiplers) damage of this kind of skills? Even if isn`t shows the real (practical) damage, would a great guidance for the players whoes use that skills.

There are RF calculators on the web, but its wery complicated to fill up them with dates. A set-in calculator would be a great and "as I think as a laimen" easy update of the game.

Thanks for this avesome game, and have a nice day!
"
orion314 wrote:
I would inquire about the Righteous Fire damage mechanism. I know RF (and some other skills) damage have calculated with some kind of aproximation in practice.

That's not the case at all though? RF has a well and proper Damage calculation, it doesn't just kinda guess and approximate. :/

"
BearsOnNaps wrote:
Even though ancestral warchief uses only the main hand weapon like sunder, why is its attack speed the average of both the offhand and mainhand which is completely different for sunder

Did you verify the Warchief actually averages Attack Speed in-game, or are you going off the tooltip? The Skill display always assumes dual-wielding, it's a known limitation. :)
HI

How many unit the Arohongui, Moon's Presence "near" radius?????

TY
Hi I'm new at this game. I have a question on elemental status ailment synergy.

Let's say I have a build that does a good job at getting all status ailments on a target. Is there any skills or armor that specialize in increasing damage specifically if you have all 3 status ailments on the target?
Last edited by Learis on Jul 28, 2017, 11:32:46 AM
Hey guys!

Does Righteus Fire and Pain Attunement work ?
"
KimbiBambi wrote:
Hey guys!

Does Righteus Fire and Pain Attunement work ?

No. Only modifiers to fire damage, elemental damage, burning damage, damage over time, area damage, and raw damage. Spell damage from the keystone Pain Attunement won't work.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info