Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello! Got another questiom. How many corpses can you spam with a cast while channeling desecate untill they disapear when you create more. And what does cast while channeling to the cast limitation to 3?

Thx and Regads!
Hello, I have a problem, my personage during the battle deals damage fire to enemies, although I do not have stones and skills that would set fire to enemies.
P.S.
Sorry for my bad english.
Hi xokage,

Fire damage can come from the folloing:

Aura
Weapon with addet fire damge
Skill gems
Passives like convertion
Gear: Rings Gloves etc that add fire damage
Jewels that add fire damage

Check all sources mb you missed some thing

Regads
Here is the aura that emerged very recently can it because of her such efect, if so how to remove it?
"
Хоkаge wrote:
Here is the aura that emerged very recently can it because of her such efect, if so how to remove it?

Ето Вестник Пепла, дает дополнительный урон от огня основан на физическому урону. Надо деактивировать умение и он исчезнет.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Уже пробовал не помогло
"
raics wrote:
"
Хоkаge wrote:

Ето Вестник Пепла, дает дополнительный урон от огня основан на физическому урону. Надо деактивировать умение и он исчезнет.

Пробовал не помогло.
"
Хоkаge wrote:
Пробовал не помогло.

Можно показать скриншот твоегo героя в акцией? Или выключить 'Скрыть вкладку Герои' в 'Настройки конфиденциальности' в профиле.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Hi there.

I would like to know if it's just a wording issue, or if it's an intended mechanic.

If I drink a flask (let's assume a Topaz Flask of Grounding / no quality), and after 3 seconds, I drink any type of Vessel of Vinktar, after 1 second (when the first Topaz Flask of Grounding expires), I'm not being shocked by the "You are Shocked during Flask effect" mod of the Vinktars during the remaining time it's in effect.

The shocked buff icon at the left upper is not shown, and despite that, I'm not shocked (I've tested it using a Maligaro's Restraint and checking my damage).

So, the wording says "You are Shocked during Flask effect", but my assumption is that it's "You are shocked on use"...

Thanks in advance.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Tala Moana, warriors!

Me and my friend often farm uber lab together. And it seems to us that partying makes 4 keys uber lab farm less profitable.

For example, when I run Uber Lab alone, I open 4 chests and get 10 gems with 20% quality from one of chests.

When me and my friend do the same run, we get the same 10 gems with 20% quality, but divided for two of us. So me and him get 5 gems each.

I read that items drop in a map is better for a party member (considering for +10% increased item quantity and 40% increased item rarity for each person in a party). But I don't feel it works in the same way when opening Uber Lab Chests.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info