Mechanical Questions Thread

"
NVLADG wrote:
Good afternoon, in the continuation of the topic Flecker Strike.
Yes, I wrote wrong about the DPS, I was talking about avg. damage, but even less than it should be, the standard attack 2 166, skill level 15 - this gives the ability to attack (one-time) in 152.4% that should show 3 224, and shows 1 426. This figure is 2.2 times less The expected attack per strike and 1.5 times less than the standard attack. Is this correct?

Do you have Flicker Strike linked to Multistrike support?

(Also, this is not really the right place to ask for help with your character. You should make a new thread in this section if you have further questions.)
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on May 23, 2017, 8:02:11 PM
Do Beyond mobs drop map specific divination cards?

What type of items they can't drop?

Last edited by SunL4D2 on May 24, 2017, 3:11:32 AM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
NVLADG wrote:
Good afternoon, in the continuation of the topic Flecker Strike.
Yes, I wrote wrong about the DPS, I was talking about avg. damage, but even less than it should be, the standard attack 2 166, skill level 15 - this gives the ability to attack (one-time) in 152.4% that should show 3 224, and shows 1 426. This figure is 2.2 times less The expected attack per strike and 1.5 times less than the standard attack. Is this correct?

Do you have Flicker Strike linked to Multistrike support?

(Also, this is not really the right place to ask for help with your character. You should make a new thread in this section if you have further questions.)

Good day, no, only Flicker Strike (1L).
Wrote with support sent to this topic, so I'm writing here, create a topic, thanks for the advice.
How are calculated the quantity of energy shield that I will get from a passive in the skill tree?

For example, I am in a doubt between "10% increased maximum energy shield" or "40% increased defences from equipped shield".

Which formula I must use to know how much energy shield I will get form those passives?
"
fanity wrote:
Have a new Question on 3.0 DOT (poison . bleed . ignite) change

before change

DOT base on X% direct hit

so when blocked both deal no damage

but on 3.0

DOT not base on direct hit and have a base damage

so what happen when on block ?

will DOT still deal damage ?

push with new question

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1897612

with unique item "The Three Dragons" , Ignite damage will be affected by Cold modifiers

is that same Mechanical with Hrimburn (your cold damage can ignite) ?

and is this Mechanical are 3.0.0 future or already in game ?
Last edited by fanity on May 25, 2017, 5:54:12 AM
When Mirror Arrow minion expire, is it counted as dying ?
And weill "Beacon of Corruption" - "Your Minions spread Caustic Cloud on Death, dealing 10% of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage per second" work on Mirror Arrow minion when it disappears?
@Michraj: I just test it with my necromancer and it works.

I have several question myself, some about DoT and double dipping.

1. Proximity shield protect you from hits only, not DoT, is that normal behaviour? The text seems to say so. Will it remain as it in 3.0.0.

2. Much text on mods are being improved, will we see more of this for global/local mods ? It's really hard, even for experienced player, to understand when a mod is local or global. Especially for conditionnal mods and mods concerning critical strike on weapon, or defense on armours. The number of player asking if physical damage mods works on spell is really frightening.

3. On hit consistency. I had a friend testing Totems with an enchanted pair of Asenath's Gentle Touch, and wondering how both mods (enchant and unique mod) cast «on hit» effect, but only one was working with his totems. If I remember correctly, gloves enchantment are trigger so cannot work with Totem. Is that right ? can the wording be more explicit ?

4. I saw Bronn Lith's mod «50% increased damage with movement skill» and wondered if it presently works with double dip, and if it will later work with dot in 3.0. I don't know if it double dip now, but if it is worded «with ... skill» it should works for ignite/bleed/poison in 3.0. Is this correct ?
when i use this item
"
is that like having vaal pact or is that only increasing my base leech meaning i insta leech 20% of my HP per hit?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on May 25, 2017, 1:54:06 PM
I have a question about DoT changes in 3.0 and flat added damage. Is flat added damage considered a damage modifier?

Let's say I use Siege Ballista with Iron Commander and Poison Support. Is the base damage of Siege Ballista from what the Poison damage scales only the flat phys without the bonus from dexterity from the bow or is it including that?
Does "The Baron" unique's zombie leech apply overleech from Endless Hunger notable in the Slayer Ascendency?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Baron
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Endless_Hunger

Last edited by Jinnosuke9 on May 25, 2017, 6:20:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info