Mechanical Questions Thread

"
raics wrote:
"
Deadseeds wrote:
2) Does the glove enchant "of Spite" hit with both weapons when dual wielding or are half of the projectiles from your main-hand and the other half from your off-hand? My question is particularly related to the unique axe "Dyadus"; essentially, can the chill that procs from hitting with the off-hand be triggered by Spite? (it seems clear that the ground effect of the Spite enchantment does not count towards the "enemies chilled by you take 100% increased burning damage", so I am trying to figure out convenient ways to proc that debuff)

2) If you need it for animated guardian it doesn't matter because glove enchants don't work on him.

Thank you for the quick and helpful responses. I am curious though for myself wielding gloves with "of Spite". Does it hit with both weapons thus proc-ing the chill on hit from the off-handed Dyadus?
"
Deadseeds wrote:
Thank you for the quick and helpful responses. I am curious though for myself wielding gloves with "of Spite". Does it hit with both weapons thus proc-ing the chill on hit from the off-handed Dyadus?

It doesn't, it hits with main hand only.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

That wand were had dual-tier 1 prefixes.
Today i used a divine orb on that,and its tier 1 prefix(37% elemental damage with weapon) went down to tier 2 (32% elemental damage with weapon).I didnt realize why it happened.After that i used another divine and that prefix is stayed its tier 2 ranges.How is it possible?.Doesnt divine orb rerolls affixes its own tier range?.So why didnt it rolled around 37% to 42% elemental damage with weapons.I hope this issue will get a solution.
Have a nice day.
Hi!

I would inquire about 3.0.0 Damage Overtime mechanism. Will the changes deep enough to change the whole mechanism to a more calculatable DOT damage? I would be hapy if I could check the damage of my Righteous Fire character once.

Thx the ansver, and have a nice day!
I have two main questions about the mechanical implementation of the new DoT setup.

If poison will now be a status ailment, how will this interact with the Elementalist.

&

How does http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shaper_of_Desolation work with poison damage.

The wiki seems to imply that all damage would apply the status ailment (including Phys), but if this constantly overwrites poison, how would you ever apply poison.

Thanks
Andy
Hello. I have been scouring the forum posts, the wiki and beyond for information regarding the implicit modifiers on weapons. My question pertains to whether the implicit modifiers are a "global" bonus or "local" such as maraketh weapons being able to roll life and mana gain on hit. This is not a native roll on the weapons in so far as it appears on the implicit, I could be wrong. But I take this to mean that it is a global modifier as posted here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/84366#p940702 . Does this mean that the %accuracy rolls would be local to the weapon because it can roll a flat value, and if so whats the "base" value on these weapons that the implicit would modify in the absence of a flat roll on the weapon? And if the %accuracy roll is global would that mean that "stat sticking" I.E. using a off hand that cannot be used by a skill would benefit from the implicit %accuracy roll on the unused offhand? For example, using a claw offhand while sundering does nto allow for alternation between the main and off hand, but would the life gain on hit apply "globally" or not? I am confused and would like some information on this issue, and thank you in advance. Keep up the good work on this amazing game!
Penetration Vinktar not dropping in relic chest for what reason is this version not appearing? bug? oversight? intended? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vessel_of_Vinktar_(Lightning_Penetration)
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
I would like to know if i use a totem linked with Bloodlust Support does it benefit from having Bloodletting?

Does Thousand Teeth Temu have a hidden cooldown for damage reflecting? I'm trying to use it with Necro Aegis and Bone Offering and it seems to proc very rarely.
"
I would like to know if i use a totem linked with Bloodlust Support does it benefit from having Bloodletting?

Your Totems use your character's and only your character's offensive stats. Both of the stats on the Bloodletting passive node are offensive stats. To wit:

"30% increased Physical Damage over Time" This will not help your Totem.
"25% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies" This will help your totem, assuming your target has Bleeding from a source that is not your totem. That is, if I'm reading your question right, the answer would be "Yes, it stacks."
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info