Mechanical Questions Thread

"
lichdeath wrote:
in my opinion yes because minions have their own IIR/IIQ and whatever the player has gets added to whatever the minion has and because minions have their own IIQ/IIR
windripper should apply twice now time to see if it can be made a viable lake farmer

Your opinion is incorrect. Minions use only the summoner's IIR/IIQ, not their own.

"
lichdeath wrote:
my question now: if i freeze kill with traps and i have tullborn/tullfall do i still get the power charge on killing a frozen enemy?

No. Trap gets the Kill -> trap gets the on-Kill bonuses, same as always.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 31, 2017, 5:39:41 AM
Does the notable Art of the Gladiator remove the 10% reduced move speed from The Brass Dome? Or is that technically not considered a "Movement penalty from armour."
Minion Instability

Does Summoning another golem activate minion instability? (exploding the golem that was replaced?)

Razor of the 7th Sun

Does putting Avatar of Fire through passive or through Xoph's blood makes it's "100% increased Melee Physical Damage against Ignited Enemies" mod useless?
"
Telperion_sr wrote:
Does the notable Art of the Gladiator remove the 10% reduced move speed from The Brass Dome? Or is that technically not considered a "Movement penalty from armour."

Right, it isn't, it's a "movement penalty from a mod that the armour piece has".

"
YehuYehu wrote:
Minion Instability

Does Summoning another golem activate minion instability? (exploding the golem that was replaced?)

No, MI triggers if a minion finds itself on low life (<35%) at any point. However, replacing a minion can trigger Beacon of Corruption.

"
YehuYehu wrote:
Razor of the 7th Sun

Does putting Avatar of Fire through passive or through Xoph's blood makes it's "100% increased Melee Physical Damage against Ignited Enemies" mod useless?

No, the converted part is still considered physical so that mod will work the same way it used to. You can read up on damage conversion in more detail on wiki or in some threads here.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
hey im a long time player I am just therocrafting a build and im trying to work out how the beserker ascendant point "aspect of carnage" works with righteous fire; does it increase the burning damage you take from the degen. do the mobs take more dps from the RF ? thanks in advance mark
ign: ROCSpoe
"
rohkun wrote:
hey im a long time player I am just therocrafting a build and im trying to work out how the beserker ascendant point "aspect of carnage" works with righteous fire; does it increase the burning damage you take from the degen. do the mobs take more dps from the RF ? thanks in advance mark

Yes on both accounts, those mods are unspecified so you take 10% increased damage from everything and do 40% more damage with everything.

"
rohkun wrote:

Yes on both accounts m8
thanks fellas is it really bad like as harder to sustain with a rf build?
ign: ROCSpoe
"
rohkun wrote:

Anytime m8
"
rohkun wrote:

It isn't too bad, RF builds tend to degen in single digit percentages so you'll lose, say, 9,9% life instead of 9% per second (assuming no other modifiers to damage taken are in effect), that can be compensated for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info