Mechanical Questions Thread

Spectral throw question here, does Disemboweling work with it ? Or the bleeding of Razor's edge ? I heard some melee node work with spectral throw but it's getting confusing.
"
Ragernor wrote:
Proc speed means balls travel longer distance?
inc AoE means balls splash bigger area?

It's supposed to be the same skill as Molten Strike, so increased AoE affects both the distance and individual ball radius. Projectile speed has no effect whatsoever.

"
Aduine wrote:
Spectral throw question here, does Disemboweling work with it ? Or the bleeding of Razor's edge ? I heard some melee node work with spectral throw but it's getting confusing.

No 'melee damage' bonuses will work, 'melee crit chance/multi' doesn't work either. What does work is 'damage with melee weapons', because nothing defines damage in that wording, it says 'any damage as long as you used a melee weapon to deliver it'.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
No 'melee damage' bonuses will work, 'melee crit chance/multi' doesn't work either. What does work is 'damage with melee weapons', because nothing defines damage in that wording, it says 'any damage as long as you used a melee weapon to deliver it'.

Wow, that makes it kinda hard to make a good physical only Spectral throw :( So many node are only for melee. The bleeding could be change to attack you do have 5% chance to bleed.
Do cospri's and CoC share 500ms cooldown if it's the same spell gem? (CoC is in the chest)

I was searching around the wiki and forums and couldn't find an answer to this, if I place a vortex in cospri's malice and another vortex in a 6L chest with CoC, will both spells be able to cast within a 500ms inverval; i.e. is the cooldown time between cospri's and CoC gems shared or are they "local"?
It's kinda hard to test out since multiple vortexes cannot be seen on top of eachother so the only way to test it would be to have MTX on one of them and see if both spawn at the same time, but that would be pay2win ;)
"
husker3011 wrote:
Do cospri's and CoC share 500ms cooldown if it's the same spell gem? (CoC is in the chest)

Items and supports don't have cooldowns, they grant cooldowns to active gems and cooldowns are global, meaning that if 'fireball' is on cooldown for any reason you can't cast any other instance of fireball you may have.

"
Aduine wrote:
Wow, that makes it kinda hard to make a good physical only Spectral throw :( So many node are only for melee. The bleeding could be change to attack you do have 5% chance to bleed.

It isn't really that hard, there are tons of weapon specific nodes around.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Jan 17, 2017, 3:54:33 PM
Hey I've got a question about Presence of Chayula, does it's life to energy shield conversion apply before CI (that way it works kinda like stun threshold) or after CI? Currently don't have the chance to test it :/
One day i will find the right words, and they will be simple. - Jack Kerouac
"
Hey I've got a question about Presence of Chayula, does it's life to energy shield conversion apply before CI (that way it works kinda like stun threshold) or after CI? Currently don't have the chance to test it :/

Conversion is always the first step, whereas CI's modifier is always the last.
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew If you could Chance Abberath's Hooves & if you can where does the Base Type "Goathide Boots" drop?
1. Of course.
2. Every area that is level 12 or greater.
Hello, I want to make spectral throw maruder, does Iron Grip Keystone counted to this skill?

However spectral throw " it will not benefit from mods such as x% Increased Melee Damage or x% increased Melee Physical Damage", so there is no benefits all to use that skill?
Last edited by Morixander on Jan 18, 2017, 3:59:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info