Mechanical Questions Thread

The body has three prefixes:
+ Evasion
+% Evasion
+% Evasion and Stun Recovery
Life is a prefix (Virile, etc.). Can't have four prefixes.

As for the Ring, Intelligence is a suffix on Rings (of the Savant, etc.), and it has three Resistance suffixes already.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 15, 2017, 2:01:31 PM
Question with Marylene's Fallacy
. Is it still technically possible to hit crit cap at 95%, or will crit cap always be 57%? I guess what I am asking is this:
If your total critical modifiers and everything bring you to a crit chance of 160% crit chance, but the game caps that at 95%. WIll equipping Marylene's Fallacy lower your crit chance based off of the capped number, making it 57% or based off of the uncapped number making it 95%.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
The body has three prefixes:
+ Evasion
+% Evasion
+% Evasion and Stun Recovery
Life is a prefix (Virile, etc.). Can't have four prefixes.

As for the Ring, Intelligence is a suffix on Rings (of the Savant, etc.), and it has three Resistance suffixes already.

Hi. Thank you for the help.

Do you know that just by looking at item affixes? Or look at some place?

That being said, is there a ingame way to know, how many prefix and how many suffixes have a rare item?
If not, whats the easy way to look at it?
"
GetOverHere wrote:

Hi. Thank you for the help.

Do you know that just by looking at item affixes? Or look at some place?

That being said, is there a ingame way to know, how many prefix and how many suffixes have a rare item?
If not, whats the easy way to look at it?

I personally use poeaffix.net for this purpose. Its affix ranges are not always up to date, but "which stat is what kind of -fix" shouldn't ever change, so it's accurate for my purposes.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
The wiki is actually up-to-date.

The Stun recovery suffix caps out at 28%. As such, your chest piece must have two modifiers for Stun recovery, and the second modifier is the Ev/Recovery prefix.
Similarly, Increased Evasion caps out at 132% for a single prefix. Your chest has 134%.

As for the ring, that's just something I know by heart, due to having spent far too much of my life here.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 15, 2017, 9:59:03 PM
Hi!
I have a question about life leech.
Wiki says that leech instanses will expire when I reach full life, no matter how much duration they are.
Does reserved life (clarity or another aura with blood magic) prevent it? Technically I will never reach full life status.
Does life degen (blood rage for example) prevent it?
Sorry for my English.
Does the "Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage" effect from Essence of Horror work with elemental golems (eg Flame Golem)?
Can I use both Melee Damage On Full Life and Melee Physical Damage Support both on blade flurry and benefit fully of their effects?
"
gring0bg wrote:
Can I use both Melee Damage On Full Life and Melee Physical Damage Support both on blade flurry and benefit fully of their effects?

They're entirely separate Supports, so of course.
Ngamahu axe related question.
For molten burst:
Proc speed means balls travel longer distance?
inc AoE means balls splash bigger area?

Im using point blank so i wonder if should go ham on aoe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info